East London 14/15th November

grahame

Apparently there is a 'finescale' exhibition this weekend in East London. I've not seen it mentioned here on the forum and I've no connection with the show - in fact I've never been or heard of it before. I received an email about it recently. I'll probably be going along on Saturday as I'm due for a drinks meet up with friends in the City at 4.00pm, so will have a capital travelcard to get there. Details on this website;

http://www.ehmrc.org.uk/exhibs.html

G.

I'll be there as an operator on Rixworth Green. There several good layouts listed and it looks as though it will be a good show. I understand it is a new venture by the club and it certainly deserves support.

Martin

• RMweb Premium

I went on the Saturday--an excellent show at a nice venue. No rubbish layouts at all. Suppose the odd modern-image one would have helped attract the younger element though. I'll be back next year! Congrats to all involved.

• RMweb Premium

I've just got back from my visit today, and agree it was an excellent small show, all the layouts were good but Wellbridge stood out particularly. I've taken some pics so will put some up in the gallery section later :)

i would like to thank east ham club for having wellbridge we all had a great time at the show and was well looked after by all of its members, but a big thanks goes to Roger for inviting us to the show .

Ian ive just looked at your pictures the realy fab the ones of the church are spooky how that light is just shinning on that.

roll on st albans for the next show

daz

Archived