Following RMweb taking it's unscheduled Christmas break I realise I have not posted anything for a while. Further progress has been made on the main line with both centre boards now having the C&L flexitrack replaced by ply and rivet track. Limited modelling time over the Christmas festivities has seen all 4 lengths fixed and fully chaired with the ply sleepers stained with Coldron dye. All the main line track is now in position ready for the droppers to be attached.
Here are a few photos
I have now started to fit Cobalt point motors and more recently have laid the double slip at the throat to the shed yard.
Further work has seen track added to the ash disposal pits and I will post some more photos in the next few days.