Event Name: Corby & District Model Railway Society Exhibition
Address: St. Peter & Andrew Church Hall, Beanfield Avenue, Corby, Northants. NN18 0EH
Day 1: Saturday 13th October 2018
Opening times Day 1: 1000 - 1700
Day 2: Sunday 14th October 2018
Opening times Day 2: 1100 - 1600
Prices: Adult £4 Senior Citizen £3 Child £2 Family (2+2) £10
Disability access: Yes
Car parking: Yes
Organising body: Corby & District Model Railway Society
Organiser: Francis Rossi 07511517374 email@example.com
1. Trockel Quarry G 14ft x 7ft CDMRS
Narrow gauge shunting featuring stone and timber industries and tramway
2. Timber Valley OO9 10ft x 3ft Dale Gillard
Yorkshire valley life hosting a sawmill and small branch line.
3. Phoenix Junction HO 14ft x 3ft Mike & Dee Wyldbore
American switching set near Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
4. Niderselle Mousel N 12ft x 5ft Brian Silby
Fictional line of River Mousel right hand bank joining with the Lehmen line.
5. Underground Ernie & Friends OO 5ft x 3ft Kevin Emsley (CDMRS)
Ernie and Thomas team up to entertain on this interactive layout.
6. Grazellar Bahn HOe 10ft x 1½ft Peter Johnston
Austrian 760mm gauge. Based on Gresten on the Mariazellerbahn.
7. ReUnited Biscuits OO 16ft x 2½ft Mike Baish
Multi level steam era layout featuring Faller car system and more.
8. Two Sisters O-16.5 7ft x 1½ft Peter Marshall
Narrow gauge farm life.
9. Endale N 5ft x 2½ft Will Welby (CDMRS)
10. Welland Wire and Steel OO 6½ft x 2½ft Julian Sprott
Steel works (under construction)
11. Hornby Dublo OO 6ft x 4ft
3 rail OO model railways.
12. Birch Creek N 6ft x 3ft Francis Rossi (CDMRS)
American layout based loosely on Illinois and Minnesota.
13. Anywhere OO9 6ft x 2ft John Bruce
Watch as the train wanders through this sleepy town.
14. Saive Dittal OO 12ft x 2ft T.Thompson (CDMRS)
Fictional preserved line.
Dioramas and Demonstrations
15. Meccano Terry Pope
16. 5 Inch gauge Locomotives and stock CDMRS Members
17. Lynton & Barnstaple Display and O Gauge construction Kevin Emsley
18. Card Building Construction Gary Ward
A. Keiths Model Railways New and Second hand model railways
B. Mick French Railway Books
C. Finishing Touches Modelling equipment and scenic materials