corneliuslundie

• RMweb Gold

Mine popped through the letterbox this morning. Edited by Paul Karau, contents:

The LMS Van

Graham Farish Jinty Conversion Kit

Coldfair Green (Spoiler alert - no track plan :-) )

Tradesman Bicycle for Churston

A Bit More Like the Real Thing part 2

Down the Lane part 3

Scaleforum Preview

Lowleigh

An Agricultural Feedstuffs Warehouse in 4mm

Letters

Diary

Small Suppliers Forum

Sorry, is it that time again?

Comes around once every month or so, give or take a few weeks either way ;) along with the newsagents sweepstake on who will be selling it first and the postcode lottery of which letterbox is empty.

Reliable to generate silence once it is actually being read until the predictions start along with the impatient finger drumming for the next issue, and to be able to read the 2nd ... nth part of the article that left you in suspense in the last issue.

• RMweb Gold

For those who collect from Smiths, I've just picked up a copy in Leeds town centre, so presumably in other branches now/soon..

Pete

I got a copy in our local WHS yesterday but it was a good job I went in when I did as they only had three copies left on the shelf and they normally seem to have three times that number.  And  a good issue it is too.

Unusually, WHS Ealing had hidden a few copies behind other magazines today.

Most important feature of this issue for me is an advert for David Geen which not only gives an update, but gives his current contact details....!

I see that Mrs. Trellis has written again.  :mail:

• RMweb Gold

My copy arrived today in the post-box, but I think I got an early posting as author of one of the articles.  

Next copy due 8th October....

I haven't read it yet, just skimmed through the pictures, but Coldfair Green looks superb Nigel.

I haven't read it yet, just skimmed through the pictures, but Coldfair Green looks superb Nigel.

Coldfair Green is a group layout, so lots of builders work appears. I wrote the words for the article.

As for track plans - work it out from the photos, treat it as an autumn puzzle !

Nigel

Mine also arrived yesterday; excellent follow-up on Pendon buildings / scenery, a small GWR goods warehouse for Henley and lots of other nice stuff. Brilliant again, except for that missing track-plan!

Even the Retford article has a track plan in the new Hornby Mag!

• RMweb Gold

Coldfair Green is a group layout, so lots of builders work appears. I wrote the words for the article.

As for track plans - work it out from the photos, treat it as an autumn puzzle !

Nigel

I tried - but then gave up when I discovered that you'd replaced the buildings in some of the photographs :no: ... At that point, I thought s*d it - I'll wait til Scaleforum.

Z.G.

Afternoon...

Another great issue of the Journal, got mine yesterday. Coldfair Green looks very nice, looking forward to reading through that later.

Just a little note, on the Diary page the listing for the Shipley MRS show this weekend shows the prices as:-

Adult £6

Child £2.40

The correct prices are:-

Adult £5.50

Child £2.50

Family £11

Not a major difference. Many thanks to MRJ for including the show in its listings.

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/98135-shipley-mrs-exhibition-september-19th-20th-2015/

http://www.shipleymrs.org.uk/

Cheers

Chris 

Archived