Heljan 'O' Gauge 61xx Large Prairie

Guest 47107

Telford is traditionally the show for O gauge announcements

That's what I was thinking Steve.

I have a sneaky feeling the smokebox/boiler is not fully seated in the saddle on that 61XX. Whatever it's deficiencies, I'll still buy one and attend to any necessary alterations.

Edited by coachmann

• RMweb Premium

That's what I was thinking Steve.

I have a sneaky feeling the smokebox/boiler is not fully seated in the saddle on that 61XX. Whatever it's deficiencies, I'll still buy one and attend to any necessary alterations.

Absolutely correct, when lightened and cropped you can see it is sitting quite a bit proud of the seat..........

post-6591-0-91787200-1480452216_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...

Nice to finally see the CAD images of the Class 25 - I'm no Class 25 expert but it looks pretty good.

I notice that Tower are still showing June/July 2017 for delivery but with Heljan closed for annual holiday until August I wonder when?

Anybody recently heard or seen anything on expected delivery?

Norman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Very nice. I love how this was announced after the 47xx and it now on its second ep, but we haven't been shown anything from the 47xx. It's almost like they aren't interested in OO Gauge, like its an after thought.

Apparently they've delayed the prairie as they are keen to get it right! They've also changed the production site of the recent 009 model as they wanted a better quality model. Hopefully when the 47xx comes out it will be spot on and they'll also give it some miracle grow and do a 7mm option!!!!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...