Frome Model Centre

newbryford

• RMweb Premium

Had an  internet dealings with this shop recently.

Nothing but quick service and a good price.

I'll be looking them up again in the future and if I'm ever in the area, I'll try and call in.

No connection other than as a satisfied customer.

Cheers,

Mick

Edit: link amended

• RMweb Gold

Interesting, thanks for the link Mick.

I didn't realise Frome had a model shop. Might have to call in one day if shift times allow

jo

the one job i had where i lodged in frome i was looking forward to visiting this shop after a work collegue told me about it only to find it closed on the day in question, its closed monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday

and i walked up a big hill to it too!

the one job i had where i lodged in frome i was looking forward to visiting this shop after a work colleague told me about it only to find it closed on the day in question, its closed monday, tuesday, wednesday and sunday

and i walked up a big hill to it too!

At least you had some excercise.Carry on further and you will find an excellent butcher and just a little further and you find a branch of Bath Bakery with it's fine breads.

• RMweb Premium

At least you had some excercise.Carry on further and you will find an excellent butcher and just a little further and you find a branch of Bath Bakery with it's fine breads.

A butcher and a baker.

Where's the candlestick maker?

Cheers,

Mick

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Good Afternoon,

We would like to let all our customer know that we have brand new opening hours:

Our new opening hours will be:

Monday: Closed

Tuesday: 10am-5pm

Wednesday: 10am-5pm

Thursday: 10am-5pm

Friday: 10am-5pm

Saturday: 10am-5pm

Sunday: Closed

​Also you can visit us 24/7 at www.fromemodelcentre.com

• RMweb Premium

Popped in a couple of weeks back..

A few changes in the shop layout, but definitely worth a visit if your in the area.

Not far away is the East Somerset Railway which also has a modelling shop adjacent to the station building in I think a disused container, also worth a visit.

Eltel

Archived