Nelevation - N Gauge - 20 lane Fiddle Yard Lifter

Only-Me

I am currently not in a position to have it installed but was when I ordered it. If I did not still want what is clearly a well engineered, innovative and unique product I promise you I would have cancelled my order and demanded my money back a long time ago..

So are you saying they will not deliver it because it cannot be installed or that they have not said its ready for delivery. As In understand it was only earlier this year that they resolved various issues so there will have been a knock on delay to all orders

To be fair, Nelevator said back in March that for the reasons you describe they were prioritising deliveries to those with working layouts whilst delivery of the OO version would start only in May. It's a novel and complex product, so their cautious roll-out though frustrating does makes a lot of sense.  

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hello all,

Anyone heading to the National Festival of Railway Modelling at the East of England Showground, Peterborough, may spot a pair of Revolution Trains Pendolinos running on the Nelevation display stand.

post-420-0-14120900-1507975552_thumb.jpg

post-420-0-92566700-1507975569_thumb.jpg

Revolution would like to thank Allen and the Nelevation team for giving the Pendos a run out!

Cheers

Ben A.

Edited by Ben A
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Are Nelevation still trading. There web site states that they are not taking any more orders till they clear the backlog of orders they already have.

This has been like this now for a few months. I have tried to email but have not had any replies. There's no new info on there site.

Alan

I have recently moved house and the Medium Size N Gauge version is exactly what I now need. Hopefully Nelevation will be open for orders again soon. If so, then hopefully there would be some indication of lead time from order to delivery. Fingers crossed.

David

No axe to grind here, but I contacted them on behalf of my club around the middle of last year, other than one short reply asking for my clubs location I heard no more from them.

We decided not to bother and built a standard fiddle yard instead and put the near grand savings to better use.

Perhaps he thought we were too much of a rough bunch down here to risk trading with us.

I have also been think of ordering one of the med N gauge for a planed layout. But after reading a few of the posts I am not sure now.

It seems they are have a  very good product but their seems to be no after sales support or how to manage the business. Lack of emails replies , no lead times given,

long build times, very rarely web site gets updated. etc.

I would like to know from anyone who have received one what their dealing were like with Nelevation

Alan

I ordered a medium N gauge one several years ago.  After the original confirmation, didn't hear much.  Last year I moved house, to somewhere I could build a larger layout, so contacted them to let them know my new address and asked if I could change the order to the large N gauge version.  Answer yes, and within a couple of weeks it had arrived.  Allen appeared on my doorstep at about 7:30 one morning having got up really early and driven nearly 200 miles to get to me.  Everything was installed, tested and explained within half an hour, and he was back on the road again.  So far I've had no problems with it.

Dave

• Like 1