Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Nelevation - N Gauge - 20 lane Fiddle Yard Lifter

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Butler Henderson

Butler Henderson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 20:50

I am currently not in a position to have it installed but was when I ordered it. If I did not still want what is clearly a well engineered, innovative and unique product I promise you I would have cancelled my order and demanded my money back a long time ago..

So are you saying they will not deliver it because it cannot be installed or that they have not said its ready for delivery. As In understand it was only earlier this year that they resolved various issues so there will have been a knock on delay to all orders

Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

#27 dpgibbons

dpgibbons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 22:19

To be fair, Nelevator said back in March that for the reasons you describe they were prioritising deliveries to those with working layouts whilst delivery of the OO version would start only in May. It's a novel and complex product, so their cautious roll-out though frustrating does makes a lot of sense.  

#28 Ben A

Ben A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,036 posts
  • LocationCambridgeshire

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:07

Hello all,

Anyone heading to the National Festival of Railway Modelling at the East of England Showground, Peterborough, may spot a pair of Revolution Trains Pendolinos running on the Nelevation display stand.

IMG_9801.JPG

IMG_9800.JPG

Revolution would like to thank Allen and the Nelevation team for giving the Pendos a run out!

Cheers

Ben A.

Edited by Ben A, 14 October 2017 - 10:07 .

• Like x 2