GardenRail 259 - Out Now

GardenRail Magazine

GardenRail 259 Is Out Now

In this month's Issue...

post-27561-0-04693400-1455744132_thumb.j

Accucraft / Trackshack 'Sea Lion' - An in depth review of this delightful live-steam model

A Tower Of Strength - A Masterclass in Detailing, Painting and Weathering a Cain Howley Water Tower

DHR 4w Leeds Forge Open Wagon - The new 16mm scale kit from IP Engineering reviewed

Want To Write For GardenRail? - A few hints and tips for budding contributors

Lazy Guide To... - Looking after your LGB Track Cleaning Loco

The Awchid and Cyder Railway - It always helps to get trains running

Lineside Buildings A Breeze - some quick and easy lineside structures

Steam Trams On The Longlands and Western Railway (Part 1) - Some local modifications

Jack (Part 10) - Work is progressing a pace, finishing the cab and fitting pipework

post-27561-0-04693400-1455744132_thumb.jpg

Thanks  for  the  info,  my local  Newsagent  actually  stocks  it  just 1.5 miles  away,  the  2  localish WHS  seem to  have  eratic  supplies  ( WHS  branches  in  CH7  & CH4)  when  quetioned  re  lack  of  stock  the  usual  answer  is  that  the   local  wholsaler  ( Menzies  Chester) Never  receives  enough  copies  to  'go round'

My locality is   a  Hot  Bed  for  Garden  railwaying  within  an  approx 5 mile  radius  there  are  at  least 8  that  I  know  of   Including a  couple  that  have  appeared  in Garden Rail  (  and  Continental Modeller!!! :stinker: )

Archived