Merryfield Lane - layout for sale

Albert Bridge

Following a visit from Adam a university student who is doing a documentary on model railway exhibition layouts, he has started filming on Merryfield Lane an exhibition layout that belongs to Plymouth and South East Cornwall MRC. To allow him to upload some of his work I have started this thread. Below is a track plan of the layout.

post-25120-0-43617300-1458232067_thumb.png

More too follow.

post-25120-0-61542800-1458232192_thumb.png

Edited by Albert Bridge
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello

It has been decided by the club to dispose of Merryfield lane as it has become difficult to organise transport for it, so we are after sensible offers, we would like if possible to recover the cost of the materials.

Please email us at:-  email@pandsecmrc.co.uk

Thanks Steve

I see that Steve has beaten me to it, but to flesh it out a little more, Merryfield lane is an exhibition layout that has featured in the Railway Modeller a few years ago now and ideally needs a team of 3 operators, although it can be operated single handed, but would not be very entertaining for the public. There are more photos on our website  http://pandsecmrc.co.uk/ as has been stated we would like to recover as far as possible the costs of materials.