Dorking and District Model Railway Club

Benefield

Dorking and District Model Railway Club website has recently been updated. As well as bringing all the contact and background information up to date, it also includes early details of the Club's annual exhibition on 8th and 9th October 2016 at the Oddfellows Hall in Dorking. We will be exhibiting our new layout Earlingham which is at an advanced stage of construction as well as other layouts that the club owns and operates. Details of the club layouts, including photos are on the website. We will also be embarking on a number of new projects shortly so if you fancy getting in on the ground floor of any of these, please get in touch or come along on any of the Club's meeting nights where a warm welcome will await you.

Details of all of the above including timings, location and layouts at http://www.dorkingmodelrailwayclub.com/index.html.

Edited by Benefield

• 6 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Drat. Pity. A fortnight early. My new-ish bride and I - both Dorkinians, we met at the skool in Ashcombe Road - will be there for a skool reunion weekend. I think my last visit to the Oddfellows Hall was ca 1964, for a Labour Party jumble sale. As we are staying at the White Horse it would have been ideal. 

• 6 months later...