May 2016 Contents

westerner

• RMweb Gold

Those of you who partake in Railway Modeller may like to know that Lambton Town by Stuart Marshall which features in the current issue can be seen in the flesh if you come to the 7mmNGA AGM and Exhibition in Burton upon Trent in June!

See here for full details:

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/103895-7mm-narrow-gauge-association-burton-2016-show/

Look forward to seeing you all there :)

Guest bri.s

I don't really mind the mag being in a bag as Iong as I know what's in the mag ,most of my purchases have been after flicking through and seeing something that interests me which is why threads with the contents in (like this one )are essential if the mags in a bag

The one thing I wouldn't mind is mabe a few taster pics ,nothing in depth but just to mabe show what's in as well as a list

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

My copy of the May edition arrived on Tuesday (10th), did not contain a Hattons section although not worried about that.

However I have to say finding it less and less interesting, and the plan of the month, what?

Found the article on the Cl81´s interesting but almost like the last page of it was missing, Just stopped in mid flow.

• 4 months later...

Archived