Just a quick update on the baseboards.
I have built the board which will attach to the turntable fiddle yard board, and horror of horrors, the 'hole' in the end board isnt low enough at the bottom. It has a lip of about 1.5cm above the baseboard top , which also means the top is too high, being visible over the road bridge which disguises the entry/exit to fiddle yard. (phone call to baseboard company Monday morning).
On the whole it all went together very easily when I found out what went where etc (no plans as they are custom made to my requirements). Will hope to complete the other board this week, and then bolt them together.
They will be supported by metal adjustable trestles , which can have the height adjusted to suit the best height for showing the layout when viewed. Anyway, enough waffling and hope the photo shows the progress made far.