DJModels N Gauge Mermaid EP1 sample

Andy Y

Hi everyone,

Glad you like, and please please please remember it's a first EP, things wont fit correctly, or buffers will point north or south etc. 

The second EP should be along in about 4-6 weeks and maybe some deco samples too.

cheers

Dave

• Like 3

Looking great, my Credit Card is shivering with fright as I type this.

The Rapido couplers look absolutely huge in those pictures - with a standard NEM pocket they're ripe for changing to something a little more subtle...

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Glad you like, and please please please remember it's a first EP, things wont fit correctly, or buffers will point north or south etc. 

The second EP should be along in about 4-6 weeks and maybe some deco samples too.

cheers

Dave

I'm not in the market for one of these but I must say that does look very good Dave ;) .

Great work! 

Cheers,

Mark

Great to see some progress on this - it's looking very promising, although I guess we're talking another three to six months before we' re likely to see finished models available?

G.

Hi Dave,

That really is so good!

So good I'm scared to think what the selling price will be....

Thanks

£19.95 was announced originally IIRC assuming the delay hasn't made them subject to a Chinese workers salary %age increase.

Looks like they will be worth every penny though.

Scott

• RMweb Gold

Yes, these look fantastic. I wonder if it would be possible to modify them after purchase to have real chains? Does such a suitably small chain even exist? Thinking out loud...........

I have six on order plus a Shark. Looking forward to seeing the decorated samples.

£19.95 was announced originally IIRC assuming the delay hasn't made them subject to a Chinese workers salary %age increase.

Looks like they will be worth every penny though.

Scott

Hi Scott,

Still projected at the RRP of £19.95 each

HTH

cheers

Dave

• Like 1

Guest eddie reffin

Cracking pictures. Looking forward to adding a few to the WHL fleet when they come out. The Turbot will hopefully be just as good too.

That looks fantastic, amazing detail even when so cruelly enlarged. If this sets standard for Dave's future N releases we are in for some amazing models. Personally I can't wait.

I hope the competition are paying attention!

Roy

Hattons have them at GBP18,50. I'm in for Dutch and Olive green (if olive green was also a 70s livery? can anyone confirm?)

es grüßt

pc

Olive green was certainly a 1970s livery.

Dutch on the other hand wasn't around until the mid 1980's.

HTH

Scott

• RMweb Premium

Looks great, I think there will be room for a few on Kensington Olympia. Like parcels vans you can NEVER have to many pway wagons!

• Like 1