more special offers - Shapeways

• RMweb Premium

Here are the details:

Enter promo code SFONSALE at checkout to save 20% on Strong & Flexible 3D prints.

Terms & Conditions

• Promo code SFONSALE is good for 20% off a designer's own models in Strong & Flexible Plastics as well as products in the Marketplace.
  • Code is valid 3 uses per customer with a maximum discount of $150 USD per order.
  • If you order a design during the promotion period that cannot be printed, we cannot apply discounts to future orders (even if these designs are repaired).
  • Code cannot be combined with other discounts or offer codes.
  • No cash value.
  • Expires June 19th, 2016 at 11:59pm PDT.

Edited by Nile

• 2 months later...

rather than start another thread,I will add latest offer from Shapeways - FREE postage this week.

Luckily I had not put order in yet, but this time it won't make much difference to me as I have a big order to put in.

Now anyone wanting to try just a small order it would be woth while. I think there is a minimum value though.

Free global shipping on all orders over $25. Terms & Conditions
  • Free shipping promo applies to our lowest-price shipping option in each country.
  • This promo only applies to all orders over $25 USD.
  • No cash value.
  • Expires August 21, 2016 at 11:59PM PDT.
Edited by rue_d_etropal

had not made use of delayed production before, because I tended to want ASAP. This time I tried it and postage is still free. Seems delayed production can not be combined with other discounts, but free postage does not count as a discount. Sounds like system can not cope with 2 discounts , but postage is treated separately.

• 2 months later...

For designers' own models only...

This week get 20% off orders over $100! Use code STOCKTOBER16 at checkout

I'd been saving up a log jam of projects, test models, and a couple of requests to re-scale items for N Scale anticipating the usual US Thanksgiving Black Friday sales in late November, this has let me move up a whole batch of things by over a month!!  I like sales like this!

Stephen

• 1 month later...

25% off everything!

Terms & Conditions

• Promo code SMALLBIZ is good for 25% off a designer's own models, and models in the Marketplace.

Code is valid 3 uses per customer with a maximum discount of $100 USD per order before taxes and VAT.

If you order a design during the promotion period that cannot be printed, we cannot apply discounts to future orders (even if these designs are repaired).

Code cannot be combined with other discounts or offer codes.

No cash value.

Expires November 27th, 2016 at 11:59pm PST.

Next :) Today only tho!

25% off everything, plus free global shipping Terms & Conditions
  • Promo code SMALLBIZMONDAY is good for 25% off a designer's own models, and models in the Marketplace.
  • Code is valid 3 uses per customer with a maximum discount of $100 USD per order before taxes and VAT.
  • If you order a design during the promotion period that cannot be printed, we cannot apply discounts to future orders (even if these designs are repaired).
  • Free Shipping will be available on all orders, and applies only to least expensive delivery option.
  • No cash value.
  • Expires November 28th, 2016 at 11:59pm PST.
  • Like 1

If I cancel an order I placed last night and then reorder today I'll get free shipping as it's not gone into production, is there no way of getting it back dated and saving hassle for shapeways?

And going a bit off topic with free shipping- I currently have 2 orders I placed in the last week both separate deliveries arriving before Christmas but if I combine them together to save postage it adds a week to dispatch date and delivers in 2017?

Back on topic 25% off is a good deal and more than makes up for recent exchange rate changes.

is there no way of getting it back dated and saving hassle for shapeways?

Unfortunately not :(

And going a bit off topic with free shipping- I currently have 2 orders I placed in the last week both separate deliveries arriving before Christmas but if I combine them together to save postage it adds a week to dispatch date and delivers in 2017?

If you combine shipments, the lead time will change to the material with the longest lead time.

If a model in your previous order that has a longer lead time than the materials in your newest order, the lead time of the longest material of the previous order is used.

• 4 weeks later...

new offer from today till 1st January, with 20% off plastics, ie FUD, extreme FED and WSF. Will definitely be looking at a new design now, possibly the GEC EMU.

20% off Frosted Ultra Detail, Frosted Extreme Detail, and all Strong & Flexible Plastics Terms & Conditions
  • Promo code FAREWELL2016 is good for 20% off all products printed in Frosted Ultra Detail, Frosted Extreme Detail, and all Strong & Flexible Plastics.
  • Sale is on own models and marketplace products.
  • Code is valid 3 uses per customer with a maximum discount of $50 per order before taxes and VAT.
  • If you order a design during the promotion period that cannot be printed, we cannot apply discounts to future orders (even if these designs are repaired)
  • No cash value.
  • Expires January 1, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
Edited by rue_d_etropal

Nice as these offers are you can sometimes save as much if not more by going for the delayed delivery option

it can depend on items in an order. I have opted  longer time on some orders, and it was not a simple percentage saving on each item. It seemed to also be dependent on how many of some items and cost of each. It might be a fault in the system, as I did have it saying I was going to save a certain amount, but when the invoice was generated it was not as much. It might be something Shapeways should look at, as someone might complain. 

It used to be possible to get both discounts, but that is now not possible. I tend to find free postage is best, as I can then order a small item quickly.

• 4 months later...