Maquetren magazine availability in UK

NeilMac

No political commentary here - but whilst the UK is still officially in Europe!  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can obtain this magazine in the UK?

For new issues I know they can be supplied direct from the publisher. However the minimum postage charge for this service is a ridiculous amount. Does anyone know of another source where the charges would be relative to the fact that it would be just one magazine.

For back issues - very rare there is anything on UK ebay. Spanish ebay often does have copies for sale, however I have only once been able to get a copy by this route as in almost all cases the sellers will not post outside Spain. Again, any suggestions?

Edited by NeilMac

• 1 month later...

No reply to my questions on getting this magazine delivered to the UK, however all is not lost.....

I will be travelling to Spain very soon (near  Ribadesella, Asturias). Does anyone know if this magazine is easily available in the shops there? Will it be likely to be available in smaller towns, or would I need to be in a larger town or city to find it?

We will be staying very close to the narrow gauge line which runs along the north coast, so hopefully I will be able to get some good photos of the trains and stations on that line - and probably come back having added to my ever increasing list of layout ideas.

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...