New southern EMU kits

crompton 33

I'm currently building the 2EPB in NSE for the North London Line and i have to say, I'm loving it. The kits are easy to work with and adapt and you can go with the basic model or add/replace parts to give it more detail. I'm definately a fan.

post-20061-0-36428500-1470049439_thumb.jpg

• RMweb Gold

I'm currently building the 2EPB in NSE for the North London Line and i have to say, I'm loving it. The kits are easy to work with and adapt and you can go with the basic model or add/replace parts to give it more detail. I'm definately a fan.

If all their kits were to that standard, everyone would be a fan. Hopefully the 4LAV in 4mm will be to that standard and should prove very popular to accompany BILs and HALs.

They would probably do themselves a favour by withdrawing the 507/8 and 313 models altogether and let people associate them with models like this.

If all their kits were to that standard, everyone would be a fan. Hopefully the 4LAV in 4mm will be to that standard and should prove very popular to accompany BILs and HALs.

They would probably do themselves a favour by withdrawing the 507/8 and 313 models altogether and let people associate them with models like this.

And there lies the problem really.

The 4lav and 4dd won't get done without enough deposits, but people looking at the website will get put off by the 507/508/313 unless they've previously ordered the epb or sub models.

And there lies the problem really.

The 4lav and 4dd won't get done without enough deposits, but people looking at the website will get put off by the 507/508/313 unless they've previously ordered the epb or sub models.

Those who have bought the good models please post them. Then the rest of us might be tempted to subscribe to newer offerings.

Archived