MRJ 249

sharris

• RMweb Gold

Are you sure? I thought you couldn't confirm whether we had, or had not, passed that location or another at this particular time, or some other time.

You're starting to get the hang of this Confirmation of Denial Policy, Horse, but I think you need to practice a little bit more. Keep up the good work!

You're starting to get the hang of this Confirmation of Denial Policy, Horse, but I think you need to practice a little bit more. Keep up the good work!

Or is it the Denial of Confirmation Policy?

Does anyone know?

• RMweb Gold

Does anyone know what?

I am not in a position to confirm or deny whether I know what or not.

• RMweb Gold

I just thought you all ought to know that my subscription copy arrived in South Devon this morning. Honest it did, Guv'nor, I didn't need to complain or send a pigeon to the publisher, it just turned up with the postie, so it did, an' that's the truth and no mistake.

I walked purposefully past our local newsagents as I didn't want to disappoint myself and have to write yet another angry post about it not arriving in deepest darkest Yorkshire. Maybe I'll travel great distances to the county town tomorrow to enrich ones life briefly and slightly prolong the agony of the wait till the next issue..... 

• RMweb Premium

I walked purposefully past our local newsagents as I didn't want to disappoint myself and have to write yet another angry post about it not arriving in deepest darkest Yorkshire. Maybe I'll travel great distances to the county town tomorrow to enrich ones life briefly and slightly prolong the agony of the wait till the next issue.....

Probably won't arrive in newsagents or Smiffs until Thursday.

Definitely not in WHS in this ere bit of the Broad Acres. Will have to force myself to make a trip to Haworth tomorrow - KWVR usually have them available before anywhere else round here ... and then might have to think about subscribing again.

• RMweb Gold

Well done Jerry, an excellent edition. I was very pleased to see that Ropley is featured, it's a great concept and beautifully modeled.

Thanks Alex, just a picture of Ropley this time as it links with my editorial. A full article is in preparation.

Jerry

• RMweb Premium

That takes the usual MRJ thread to a whole new level. Not only can we list all the places that don't have it in yet, we can start to list the places which we haven't looked in just in case it isn't in and we get upset.

Brilliant! Whatever next? Perhaps a list of places which we visit not knowing if they sell it or not and we come away empty handed.

That takes the usual MRJ thread to a whole new level. Not only can we list all the places that don't have it in yet, we can start to list the places which we haven't looked in just in case it isn't in and we get upset.

Brilliant! Whatever next? Perhaps a list of places which we visit not knowing if they sell it or not and we come away empty handed.

Please add WHS Ealing to the usual list. They're still selling 248.  :jester:

Having got mine I have to say this is an excellent edition. Not one article directly links with my modelling and yet every one is of some interest. To give but a couple of examples, the 'Urban Grot' article shows absolutely outstanding structural/scenic modelling, while the 'Ballyconnell Road' layout has some wagons on it with some of the best weathering I have ever seen.

Lately I've had a bit of a downer on MRJ, but this edition has restored my faith. Brilliant from cover to cover.  

Archived