MRJ 249

sharris

• RMweb Gold

Indeed Jonathan, too much information, far too much information.

I can confirm, by the way, everybody, that MRJ 250 is not in WH Smiths in Totnes yet.

No idea if they actually stock it, but I thought you all ought to know.

One's solemn duty and all that.

Indeed Jonathan, too much information, far too much information.

I can confirm, by the way, everybody, that MRJ 250 is not in WH Smiths in Totnes yet.

No idea if they actually stock it, but I thought you all ought to know.

One's solemn duty and all that.

One piously hopes that you didn't make an untoward journey to ascertain that specific point?

(Although Totnes is a jolly nice place otherwise...)

• RMweb Gold

Be better if it had a Costa, though ;-)

Although I do like a 'Costa' (CTMK much prefers it to Starbucks et al), there is certainly no shortage of quality, local coffee shops in Totnes, where the coffee is equally as good, if not better than the big chains.

We actually had a coffee in the Totnes Peoples Cafe!

Although I do like a 'Costa' (CTMK much prefers it to Starbucks et al), there is certainly no shortage of quality, local coffee shops in Totnes, where the coffee is equally as good, if not better than the big chains.

We actually had a coffee in the Totnes Peoples Cafe!

The People's cafe of Totnes is much better...

I've often wondered, can you smell the coffee in Totee and which shop doth sell the brew that is true?

P

...the 'fat lemons' cafe for me Porsee, wrong side of town for the steam trains, but worth the walk for the cakes alone

...the 'fat lemons' cafe for me Porsee, 

I'll give it a try when next down that way,

whilst reading my freshly delivered MRJ,

Jamaican Blue, I hope they do sell

for there's nothing quite like that freshly ground smell.

I shall sit at a table with my freshly filled cup

engrossed with the content I shall not look up.

What a change to drink coffee from white porcelain,

far better than cardboard I had on the train.

It normally goes into the white porcelain contraption a couple of hours after being drunk... but I'll agree to drink from it would be a change, from on train cardboard or otherwise!

It normally goes into the white porcelain contraption a couple of hours after being drunk... but I'll agree to drink from it would be a change, from on train cardboard or otherwise!

Look like the caffeine makes you repeat, repeat, repeat oneself, me old china. Hope you don't slip when visiting the white stuff.   :smile_mini2:

Look like the caffeine makes you repeat, repeat, repeat oneself, me old china. Hope you don't slip when visiting the white stuff. :smile_mini2:

Yeah... my laptop & RMW started that malarkey yesterday - so back to the phone for the time being! (& hopefully no similar side effects...)

• RMweb Premium

Was casually browsing through MRJ last night and was stunned to see a photo of me and Flying Pig alongside an unsuspecting Big Dave Cheeseplant of this parish.  Will be visiting the Wild Swan stand at Scaleforum tomorrow to discuss appearance fees...

Ralph

Lambton 58

• RMweb Premium

Was casually browsing through MRJ last night and was stunned to see a photo of me and Flying Pig alongside an unsuspecting Big Dave Cheeseplant of this parish.  Will be visiting the Wild Swan stand at Scaleforum tomorrow to discuss appearance fees...

Ralph

Lambton 58

Err, it's not Wild Swan, it's Cygnet now.

• RMweb Gold

I hope it's available before I fly to Canada next week.

It wasn't :(

That said, I met up with Mr Snooper while he was here, and can confirm that he's a jolly good fellow.

Archived