Class 37 Loco Group broaden their horizons!

martinC37LG

A bit of an update over on ebay tonight. Lot's of odds and ends to be honest, except for new in this week: D9001 St Paddy (£127.00), and some rather fetching Maroon MK1 coaches (£33.50).

attachicon.gifdeltic.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153186062386

attachicon.gifdeltic.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153186075973

The rest of the items can be viewed via our general link. https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/c37lg/m.html

It really feels like we are approaching the summit of our journey to raise the money necessary to bring D6703 back to life.

We gave ourselves a bit of a moral boost yesterday, by rolling back the clock half way on our journey back to 1960.

It is always nice to share this journey with the many people that help make our dream a reality.

attachicon.gif20180917_120602.jpg`

All the best to you!

Martin.

37 003 also appears in this video at Gateshead depot  

Michael

Edited by michaelp
  • Like 1

Good evening everyone.

Thanks to a bit of good fortune, we are premiering our sales emporium at Warley 2018. It is indeed a bit daunting, but none-the-less very exciting for us.

I hope this will be a great opportunity to meet with a lot of you that have supported us over the years? and hopefully introduce a lot of new people to our cause.

Do come and find us (I will post more details nearer the time), and see what we have to offer.

What to bring is going to require a great deal of head scratching and preparation! but if you are looking for anything in particular that we might be able to bring with us? do let us know. sales@c37lg.co.uk

There is a slim chance we may have an important, and 'exclusive' announcement to make... but everything is a bit fluid at the moment, so may not be sorted in time.

All the best, and thanks as ever!

Martin.

post-27292-0-41698300-1539286063_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Twice in one night! Peope will start thinking I have lots of spare time on my hands :secret:

It's looking like this beauty will be arriving in our shop next week. Stay tuned for further updates if you are in the market for one.

post-27292-0-39818900-1539291524.jpg

I believe we have a reasonable number on their way, so shouldn't be too much of a rush!

They are sold out at the warehouse, so we will only be getting one delivery. Seems to be the prevailing story this year.

Cheers

Martin

Edited by martinC37LG
  • Like 2

Good evening everyone.

Bachmann DRS Compass liveried 37688 is now in stock!

You will find it on our ebay store now, and via our website.

post-27292-0-21498700-1539809255.jpg

Also new in tonight is D3 'Skiddaw' with onboard sound, and that can be found here.

post-27292-0-23857600-1539809244_thumb.jpg

I know a lot of people have been waiting for these, but I have been asked to say that due to the sales team being short staffed at the moment, we may not be able to get them out in the post until next Tuesday, so delivery on Friday or Saturday. If you are in a hurry to get your hands on it, please bear this in mind.

Many thanks as always for your support.

Martin

Edited by martinC37LG
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning everyone.

We have started to receive our Bachmann MK2F's this week.

First in are: 39-677 - MK2F TSO (Tourist Second Open) in intercity livery, and very nice they look to! We only have four at the moment, but are expecting more of these, and the others to follow, in the run up to Warley. If anyone wants the DCC ones? we have chosen not to stock them at the moment due to the cost, but are happy to get them on request for you. Just drop me a PM.

post-27292-0-04799300-1540627315.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163338713956

Many thanks as always for your support.

Martin.

Edited by martinC37LG

Good evening everyone.

I am not sure if my Guys are just gluttons for punishment, or have just "caught the bug"? but as well as Warley in a few weeks time; they will now also be attending the "The National Festival of Railway Modelling" at Peterborough on the 8th - 9th December.

post-27292-0-03683100-1541190118_thumb.jpg

If you are visiting? Do come and show them your support. This really will be our last outing for 2018 now.

All the best

Martin.

www.c37lg.co.uk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
There is no easy way to say this! so I'm just going to come out with it.

The utterly gorgeous OO Gauge Bachmann 37884 in Europhoenix livery with on board DCC sound IS NOW AVAILABLE!

post-27292-0-51791100-1542395402.jpg

We don't have as many as we would like, so if you have been waiting for one? and wanted to support the restoration of our "Sleeping Giant" by buying one from us. We will be most appreciative.

We also have the FFA/FGA Container wagons, and will try and get these online tonight as well. Keep your eyes peeled for a further announcement.

With everything in place for Warley next week, this really has been a bit of a bonus for us.

Cheers!
Martin

Edited by martinC37LG
  • Like 4

Good evening all!

Just a reminder that our sales team will be at Warley on 24th/25th November with a plethora of goodies including our latest stocks of Bachmann models, DVDs, CDs, books, mugs, badges and clothing items.

We have now found out that our sales team will be down on Stand C59 in Hall 5, taking the place of Don Bishop ARPS (as such we are not listed on the official event map so please spread the word!).

If you get the chance do come and say hello, we’d love to see you!

Kind regards

James

C37LG

www.c37lg.co.uk

We're open for Buiness at Warley!

We've gone vertical this year with our signage so you can't miss us!

post-27292-0-09842800-1543055803.jpg

Have a great day everyone that visits today. Hopefully our elves (Philip, Gavin and Mike) have been busy this morning putting the stock out......

Hopefully we have something for everyone?

I will be there tomorrow, so for those of you visiting tomorrow, come and say hello!

Martin

• Like 3

Thanks to everyone that came to see us as Warley over the weekend.

We have a few bits left over, and these will find their way online over the next couple of days.

At the moment, we have four additional 37884's available.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bachmann-32-393DS-Class-37-7-37884-Europhoenix-livery-with-DCC-Sound-BNIB-C37LG-/163396663899

Good evening Mr DRS, and thanks for getting in touch.

All being well they should be back on sale on ebay tonight, time permitting. It is postal night for the team, so everyone is up to their ears in brown paper and sellotape!

I will drop you a quick note when everything is adjusted, unless you find them first!

All the best, and thanks for your continued support of our Group.

Martin.

Hi, 

Do you have any DRS Compass 37688 models available in OO Gauge?

If so will these be listed on Ebay?

Thank you in advance. 

Edited by martinC37LG

• RMweb Gold

I can report my NEC acquired Sulzer woolly hat has already done good work while out taking the puppy train spotting....and obviously the pen I was also persuaded to buy has come in useful for the numbers.....OK maybe not..

• Like 1

Brilliant news Gilbert!

We managed to shift about 50 beanies over the course of the weekend. Unbelievable!

Pressure selling of pens... That will never catch on. Hey everyone reading this. Please buy a pen from us  :mosking: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153278894625

Glad we could have been of service. Your support really is most appreciated.

Martin

I can report my NEC acquired Sulzer woolly hat has already done good work while out taking the puppy train spotting....and obviously the pen I was also persuaded to buy has come in useful for the numbers.....OK maybe not..

• 2 weeks later...

A big thank you to everyone who came and saw us at 'The National Festival of Railway Modelling' in Peterborough this weekend which was another successful outing for our sales team (and the last for 2018).

As with Warley, we have a few bits left over and these will find their way onto eBay over the next couple of days - Perfect timing for a spot of Christmas shopping!

Kind regards

James

C37LG

• Like 1

Good evening!

A few updates for you all this evening:

First off, our eBay page has seen a bumper update, with new models, exciting price offers and additional items such as our popular range of loco pin badges.

As ever all these and more can be found by following this link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/c37lg/m.html

Secondly, anyone wishing to place an order that will require being "signed for" needs to do so by Tuesday 18th December as this is the last day that such orders can be made if the order is to arrive in time for Christmas.

(All signed for orders are orders over £100).

As ever, thank you for your continued support!

Kind regards

James

C37LG

• Like 1

Good afternoon all!

I've just been informed that our last guarunteed postal run for any Christmas orders is tomorrow evening so if anyone wishes to order anything from us, now's the time to do so!

As ever, our page can be found on the following link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/c37lg/m.html

Thank you.

Kind regards,

James

C37LG

Hello Everyone

My name is Philip Cole Wallace, I'm head of sales for the group, if you have bought anything from the C37LG before, it would myself that has packaged and sent it to you, with my fabulous wife who has wrapped it.

Unfortunately Martin had to step down as group chairman, due to a relocation to Devon in 2019. Even though I hate computers with a passion, I've had to step up to the plate to help James promote any things we have to offer. James will still do most things, as he is so much better than me at this type of stuff. 

To let you all know starting from tomorrow we will be doing a twelve days of Christmas offer, where several new Bachmann OO models will be reduced slightly in price. As you are probably aware we are only a small group, so sometimes I only have limited amounts of stock. I encourage you not to hang around for too long if you want the item, as usually once it has gone it has gone. Things will start to ramp up after the new year, with mainly the MK2f's being on offer until January. 

Thank you for all of your fantastic support over the years I have been doing this, 37003 really does appreciate it. Hopefully D6703 will be back in Norfolk for her sixtieth birthday

Cheers

Philip

• Like 3