EiM October 2016

SteveCole

• RMweb Gold

This looks interesting. Additionally, the cover looks "clean", but more than capable of grabbing attention on a newsstand.

With my background, I could see the electric loco being of particular interest to me - although, with it featuring in a model engineering magazine, it's likely to be too large for me to build my own version.

While I think of it, I hope you don't mind me asking questions, unrelated to magazine content - questions which you might not be able to answer in open forum:

• Now that EiM is under the same "umbrella" as BRM, NGW, GR etc - and has its own section on this site - are there plans to have a few examples of all these magazines at all the shows where these magazines have a presence ("Warley", "Ally Pally", "London Model Engineer Show" ... )?

• At the same time, are there any plans to use this "group" presence at these shows to promote RMweb?

I fully understand that you might not necessarily be in a position to answer these questions in open forum - or even in a PM - but I'm not worried about this. I'm just trying to ensure that all opportunities are exploited to promote Warners' and its magazines / brands. Saying that, I'm certain that you're already actively exploring stuff like this.

Huw.

Archived