All new RTR PGA wagon in 4mm scale

Grimleygrid

Shall there be updates to your mailing list, as I keep forgetting to check this page on here. 

Depending when in the UK, I might have to update my address. Yet I might not! Email updates would be extremely helpful whenever updating here too :)

Edited by 159220

Whats the latest on deliveries? Looking forward to my Redlands

Production is underway and subject to the factory and shipping, we hope to have them here in the UK mid to late September.

We will provide further updates as the production process progresses.

• Like 1

Shall there be updates to your mailing list, as I keep forgetting to check this page on here. 

Depending when in the UK, I might have to update my address. Yet I might not! Email updates would be extremely helpful whenever updating here too :)

Hi 159220, for the main updates we will advise by email but for others we will post on here and Facebook/Twitter.

That's no problem at all, when the wagons arrive in the UK we will be in contact regarding postage and packaging and to confirm delivery details.

Just to let everyone know.

We will be soon be revising our selling price on the models we are getting into stock.

We will be honouring our previous pre-order price of £29.95 for all orders placed by 31st July.

From the 1st August our price will be £32.50 each.

Edited by Trains4U

How many of the real things are still around, noticed at the weekend that there's a rake in the scrap line opposite Neville Hill

I am sure how many are still in use today but there are definitely a few in traffic.

If you look at the class 66 thread you can see that they were still being used last week on the Purley to Cliffe Brett Marine flow.

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/73177-class-66-photosuk/page-72

Any update on when orders should be shipping? Thanks a mil!

The Production process is well underway and we are in constant contact with the factory with updates on progress. 

Once production has finished we will provide an update to let everyone know as we will then have a better idea of expected arrival dates in the UK.

Updates will be provided as and when we have more information.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How many of the real things are still around, noticed at the weekend that there's a rake in the scrap line opposite Neville Hill

A rake of BBA with a few BAA rattled through York this evening, Many with the large container holders https://PaulBartlett.zenfolio.com/bba/e38859ae2 that were new about 14 years ago. What a dreadful mess they are now, the models will take some weathering if the current scene is to be reproduced. But nice when new or given a GR. And even a few BDA still around with them. https://paulbartlett.zenfolio.com/bba

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice star trek reference, you must know that I'm a massive fan!  :onthequiet:

Anyway to business, the wagons are currently in the final phase of paint application (the fine lettering etc is a slow business to apply) so are expecting the batch to be complete for shipping soon. As soon we know the dates we will issue a media wide notification.

Regards

Cav

• Like 4

Update on our OO Scale PGA
Unfortunately the printing has taken the factory longer than anticipated due to the high standards set by us, the nature of the process and our determination to deliver a quality product..
Final assembly is due to start tomorrow with production expected to be completed next week.
We will provide another update early next month.

• Like 3

I'm trying to notify Cavalex of a change of address via their website e-mail address and a PM on here, but haven't had a reply since September 12th.  Can anyone from Cavalex confirm if they've received a change of address request for invoice number 0001 please. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to notify Cavalex of a change of address via their website e-mail address and a PM on here, but haven't had a reply since September 12th.  Can anyone from Cavalex confirm if they've received a change of address request for invoice number 0001 please. 

BR(S), we can confirm receipt of your change of address. I have replied by pm and email.

Just wondering Alex, will they be coming by air or sea ("shipping" being something of a misnomer these days)? And consequently when you might be in a position to despatch.

I'm in no particular hurry and would gladly defer my order 'til after Xmas if it'll help you out.

C6T.

Edited by Classsix T

• 2 weeks later...

Cavalex Models are pleased to announce that the production stage of the process for our PGA wagon is complete. The factory have advised that the models have been packaged up ready to be shipped to the UK.

We will provide another update later this week.

Great news, looking forward to the Redlands.