2mm Shop 2

Yorkshire Square

• RMweb Gold

Hello Tom

This product has been out of stock for some time, indeed back to when I was Sales Officer. It seems that David has had no more success than I at obtaining a supply. This kit is in fact the N Gauge Society kit and from their website seems to be still current and available. Why they won't sell any to us is beyond me...

Thanks for the reply Tony. Seems odd they won't cross sell, but I guess thats their prerogative!

Tom. 

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for the reply Tony. Seems odd they won't cross sell, but I guess thats their prerogative!

Tom.

Hi

I won't go into the ins and outs (especially as I don't know the whole story) but suffice it to say the kits have not been available to NGS members either. This is currently being rectified and hopefully next year all the kits will be available again.

Cheers

Paul

• RMweb Gold

Hello Tom

This product has been out of stock for some time, indeed back to when I was Sales Officer. It seems that David has had no more success than I at obtaining a supply. This kit is in fact the N Gauge Society kit and from their website seems to be still current and available. Why they won't sell any to us is beyond me...

Hi Tony,

From reading on the N Gauge Forum - The Shop sholuld be back in full working order now following the change in management.

I'm sure I saw something regarding this elsewhere on here?

Thanks

• RMweb Premium

Hi Tony,

From reading on the N Gauge Forum - The Shop sholuld be back in full working order now following the change in management.

I'm sure I saw something regarding this elsewhere on here?

Thanks

Hi

Not the kits though. They are being sorted as we speak and they expect them to become available during next year.

Cheers

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year!

Nothing especially important to advise. Those of you who attended the AGM and those who read the Magazine will be aware that Andy Carlson won the Barker Trophy for a lovely trio of tank wagons. Amongst these was one of the Association Air Ministry Tankers:

fu58ja.jpg

As I was packing one to ship to the States, I thought I'd take a snap of what comes in the kit:

554gag.jpg

I have plenty in stock, so don't be shy. :D

• Like 2

Happy New Year!

Nothing especially important to advise. Those of you who attended the AGM and those who read the Magazine will be aware that Andy Carlson won the Barker Trophy for a lovely trio of tank wagons. Amongst these was one of the Association Air Ministry Tankers:

fu58ja.jpg

As I was packing one to ship to the States, I thought I'd take a snap of what comes in the kit:

554gag.jpg

I have plenty in stock, so don't be shy. :D

Looks very nice, I'm looking forward to building it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update for those of a Southern persuasion. I have just sold out of 2-370 SR Cattle Wagon 10'6" Chassis:

1zd3tsn.jpg

I have lots of the suitable bodies 2-544:

10wjlts.jpg

so I'm hoping the chassis will be back in stock soon. This looks an attractive, somewhat larger cattle wagon with optional ends, either solid or partially vented, included. You'll note that the chassis also includes an etched roof for the wagon. I'll let you know when we get more chassis.

Edited by Yorkshire Square
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There you go! Southern cattle ready to roll. 2-370 now back in stock:

1zd3tsn.jpg

Also available again, the means to move inanimate objects further north:

359mesp.jpg

Finally, some fiddly little bits back in stock:

11hujia.jpg

24edwzo.jpg

If you're awaiting any of these on back order, I've sent Paypal money requests out today. Keep an eye out!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Advance niotice. I will be closing the shop on 27th March for year end stock-taking purposes. If you require anything fairly urgently, get your order in now.

Anything received after that date will be processed on 1 April when the shop resumes normal service. I'd expect that Gareth and Steve will be doing something similar.

You have been warned! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Back in stock are the full range of Buffer Heads:

rtfina.jpg

2145kqb.jpg

335cxp1.jpg

k3kk7d.jpg

smbtj7.jpg

Useful for kits with integral buffer beams and buffer bodies.

Also back in stock:

502ng0.jpg

particularly suitable for rewheeling any of the Mathieson wagons.

Finally a staple wheel now available again:

n4a1ed.jpg

Enjoy! :D

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi Yorkshire Square.

Are any of the Mathieson Wagons still in stock?

Thanks

Edit:- David has been in touch from the central shop. They are in stock with him.

Edited by Argos

• 1 month later...

It's been rather quiet in here. Mainly because I'm out of very little. However!

New in shop 2, the opportunity to get your DG couplings bang on:

ei6r1x.jpg

2mxodo9.jpg

A veritable bargain at £4.00. Just don't eat chocolate whilst using it, you may get confused! :D

• Like 2

Hi Yorkshire Square

Any Idea when 2-047 Axles to convert Farish RP25 wheels to Association Standard pinpoints on 12.25mm axles will be back in stock ?

Andy

Just a gentle reminder to everyone to email me direct with queries. I don't monitor this page, so I might not get your question for some time. General questions can be addressed to other members in the "Any Questions Answered" thread. Cheers!

Hi Tony,

Why isn't the new DG height gauge listed on the web site?

Regards

David Short controls the shop listings, changes are made when he uploads an extract of the shop management records to the website.  That extract lists all products, the short description,  their prices.  From that file the rest of the website shop system is automatically built as users access it (ie. it drives the listings, the shop order forms, is the key to accessing the photos, instructions, etc..).   

I suspect that David only uploads every month or two, rather than continuously on every minor change to the records about the shops. 

- Nigel (Webmaster, so I know how things work).

Nigel (Webm

- Nigel (Webmaster, so I know how things work).

I'm glad somebody does! :D

Yes, the height gauge is available now, although it might take a while to appear on the web-page.

Put a comment in your email for PayPal orders or handwrite it on cheque/card orders by snailmail.

It's been rather quiet in here. Mainly because I'm out of very little. However!

New in shop 2, the opportunity to get your DG couplings bang on:

ei6r1x.jpg

2mxodo9.jpg

A veritable bargain at £4.00. Just don't eat chocolate whilst using it, you may get confused! :D

Hi Tony

What measurement does it set between the rail top and the underside of the buffing plate please?

Edward S

Hi Edward

The gauge is designed to sit the coupling on a mount 5.5mm above rail height giving a distance between rail height and bottom of buffing plate of 4.5mm. According to my measurement anyway! :D

• 1 month later...

Back in stock, this handy little jig to bend the channel on the steel underframe kits:

mj2s0y.jpg

Unfortunately I am still out of 2-047 - 12.25mm axles for RP25 wheelsets. Those of you who have ordered by Paypal and not received will still be on back-order and I'll email you as soon as I have some to send you. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Back in stock N Gauge (!?) wheels to suit Association chassis kits:

2iw500m.jpg

6mm 3HD available from Shop 2.

152nlao.jpg

7mm disc wheels available from Shops 2 and 3 (Shop 3 has the majority of stock being mainly coaching).

Both of these are now £2.20 per axle, the cost reflecting the small runs involved. 

The N Gauge conversion axles are still out of stock and we are awaiting a committee decision as to whether to continue stocking these.

Our intrepid manufacturers (thanks Al!) advise me that PCB sleepers and sleeper strip are also back in stock in Shop 1. What'yer waiting for? ;)

Edited by Yorkshire Square