Revolution Delivers UK's First Ever Crowd-funded RTR models

Revolution Ben

• RMweb Premium

Hi,

My thanks to both Ben and Mike for their reassuring responses in resolving the supply of the balance of my first order - totally delighted.

I've printed up some low-res graphics on self-adhesive label sheet as a quick reference for the sleeves of the single tanks...

post-6883-0-61171600-1477565842_thumb.png

Two trains worth completed :locomotive: 

Regards, Gerry.

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Hi Ben,

Thanks for that, certainly they'll look at their very best when I've got them up and running with the layout under them, as I mentioned to Mike my next order of business is trying to get myself match-fit for Warley...  Once recovered from that, then, just maybe...

Regards, Gerry.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Nice!  Thanks for posting.

As far as I can see the main difference is the lack of end ladders, and consequently truncated hatch accecss catwalks.  New etch artwork would be simple enough.  The discharge gear looks to be the same as the Greenergy, with the additional safety valve.  Have I missed anything?

Definitely something to consider - we delivered the originals in October 2016, and promised two years before reruns, so from October 2018 we are could potentially revisit this model.  This new livery variation may make that worth doing.

Where is this flow going to?   Colnbrook/Heathrow?

cheers

Ben A.

• Like 2