• RMweb Gold

MRJ 250 should be something special, Iain Rice is editing it.

Thanks Jerry, that is really useful to know. I really enjoy Iain's style of writing and his modelling ability; he is a treasure!

Kind regards,

Nick.

Three pages of comment about a magazine issue that hasn't been published yet.

I've created a MONSTER!!!!!!! :jester:

Mind you, everyone else helped too.......

Didn't a similar thread for the issue following the EM/P4 wheels issue get to lots of pages before it was locked and a new one started, or am I in a parallel universe?

Didn't a similar thread for the issue following the EM/P4 wheels issue get to lots of pages before it was locked and a new one started, or am I in a parallel universe?

Unless its for a monorail.  :senile:

Thanks Jerry, that is really useful to know. I really enjoy Iain's style of writing and his modelling ability; he is a treasure!

Kind regards,

Nick.

About time Iain sat in the seat, well deserved in my opinion, i trust his contribution to this issue is well received. Looking forward to obtaining a copy. 

• RMweb Gold

Sadly Chris the contents are rarely discussed, only a series of repetitive comments that I can only presume are supposed to be humorous. The normal course is eight or nine pages of dribble until the mag appears in the shops and then all goes silent.

We are already on page two and the mag hasn't hit the news stands yet so this one appears to be running to form. Is it any wonder that Cygnet refuse to give an email address, the inbox would fill quicker than the long drops at Glastonbury.

Jerry

The inference being we all sit on our hands?

There's no such thing as bad publicity, as someone probably famously said or didn't.

Mike.

That's not that difficult.

You just tell one duck something that the other duck didn't say, and then get the third duck to persuade them that the first one was right.

That way madness lies - unless its a wild goose chase....

Kind regards,

Nick.

Yeah, but actual information about the mag is verboten. Looking forward to it to, Iain is my model railway writing hero.

2)    The scenery is far more interesting on the top shelf. (Having said that, I thought Jazz mags had all but disappeared because of the the interweb?)

When they produce an issue about the GE suburban services it can go with the Jazz mags

Definitely not in our local branch of WHS yesterday (first time I've noticed one of the sales assistants actually has legs, she's usually behind the counter and not out helping me search the bottom shelves).  

Top shelf Jazz mags and shop assistants legs?

Methinks this discussion is getting too adult...

Archived