Kernow SPA Wagon (ex FTG Models) see page 13 - was new unannounced model

woodenhead

So Kernow have posted a picture on Facebook of something in a box that is in a bigger box in a ship due to dock in Southampton next week.

They say it is an unannounced model.

This could be interesting......

Edited by Mod4
Thread title updated

From the photo on their FB page I can make out the words of what I think is "Air Braked" on the packaging. Along with a 3 letter wagon code ending in A.

which is what I am thinking, some sort of modernish wagon - but another SR Green 02 would be nice but unlikely.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

There is no guarantee that the boxes shown in the release are those containing the unannounced model.

Kernow made a couple of cryptic comments in recent newsletters about an imminent and unannounced model and they have also done this before.  I too am intrigued but am not letting the boxes shown sway my mind one way or another.  

All will be revealed as soon as possible.  Newsletter time within the next few hours as well though that may not contain anything more than the current Facebook teaser.

• Like 1

I got to thinking too deeply about this: if Kernow have announced an unannounced model, I wonder when they will un-unannounce it.

Or am I just over-thinking this? :jester:

If that's what you're thinking then why have you announced it? Now you've got me going....