The 2016 STRATHWOOD Special Christmas Offer has started

Strathwood

• RMweb Gold

Just to advise for all of those subscribers to BRM who will have received our CHRISTMAS OFFER brochure inside their magazine this month, and for all those who catch our posts on RM WEB this years Strathwood Christmas Offer has started. Full details are posted on our website of course, with a number of titles reduced to £9.95 to clear in the Sixties Spotting Days series among the bargains.

In addition we are offering a choice from a wide selection of titles as a FREE book to add to your order if you spend £50.00 net in one go with us, or choose TWO FREE books from the selection if spending £100.00 net in one go with us this Christmas.

We expect delivery of Looking back at Class 31 Locomotives, Looking back at Class 33 Locomotives and Looking back at Type 5 Heavy Freight Locomotives this week on 10 November, these are limited to just 1000 copies of each on the print run.

As I write this post we are down to five only copies of Looking back at Peaks which was also another 1000 copy only print run. Meanwhile both Looking back at Class 24 7 25 Locomotives and Looking back at Class 40 Locomotives have now completely sold out.

We have three new colour landscape books in the wings for delivery early in 2017, we need the warehouse space so get stuck into our Christmas Offers right away.

Kevin Derrick

Strathwood Publishing

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Just to advise for all of those subscribers to BRM who will have received our CHRISTMAS OFFER brochure inside their magazine this month, and for all those who catch our posts on RM WEB this years Strathwood Christmas Offer has started. Full details are posted on our website of course, with a number of titles reduced to £9.95 to clear in the Sixties Spotting Days series among the bargains.

In addition we are offering a choice from a wide selection of titles as a FREE book to add to your order if you spend £50.00 net in one go with us, or choose TWO FREE books from the selection if spending £100.00 net in one go with us this Christmas.

We expect delivery of Looking back at Class 31 Locomotives, Looking back at Class 33 Locomotives and Looking back at Type 5 Heavy Freight Locomotives this week on 10 November, these are limited to just 1000 copies of each on the print run.

As I write this post we are down to five only copies of Looking back at Peaks which was also another 1000 copy only print run. Meanwhile both Looking back at Class 24 7 25 Locomotives and Looking back at Class 40 Locomotives have now completely sold out.

We have three new colour landscape books in the wings for delivery early in 2017, we need the warehouse space so get stuck into our Christmas Offers right away.

Kevin Derrick

Strathwood Publishing

I have the three new ones on order, and am very much looking forward to receiving them, though I won't be able to study them until 25th Dec :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Kevin Derrick

Strathwood Publishing

With over 50% of the print runs of these three new titles all released on 10th November having been pre-sold:

Looking back at Class 31 Locomotives

Looking back at Class 33 Locomotives

Looking back at Type 5 Heavy Freight Locomotives

Combined with the rush of orders for both these and our Christmas Special Offers our usual speedy despatch has been slowed by a few days just now, we expect to have EVERYTHING away by tuesday 22nd November and all orders made from this point will be sent the following day as per usual once more. Sorry for the delays but we are getting through the orders as fast as we can, and therefore cannot answer individual enquiries as to when each order will exactly be despatched or delivered. Thanks to all for their patience.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to getting my 'looking back at 31,33 and type 5' books any day now :no:

Any news on the Seventies Diesel and electric days remembered book I've seen advertised?

Steve.

Ys I'm looking forward to the forthcoming Seventies Diesel and Electric Days Remembered book to. Looks like there are 3 on the horizon if read the thread above correctly?

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Just to advise our warehouse has yesterday informed me that the last copy of Looking back at Riddles & Ivatt Locomotives has now been sold, they are doing a count on a number of other titles that are getting low in numbers for me such as;

Looking back at Class 26 & 27 Locomotives

Sixties Spotting Days 1968 the Last Year of Steam

Glasgow Central Central to Glasgow

Scottish Railways Two Decades in Transition

A quick stock take will highlight any other titles that are getting low too, so if you are thinking of ordering something take advantage quickly of the Special Offers now whilst you can.

Happy New Year everyone.

Kevin Derrick

Strathwood Publishing

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Just a reminder for those who were thinking about treating themselves with whats left of their Christmas money, the Strathwood Sale ends on 31 January. Spend £50.00 or more net on bokks in one go and you can choose  another book from a wide range of titles FREE with our compliments for your collection.

The last of the hardback versions of Looking back at Riddles & Ivatt Locomotives has now been added to the sold out list.

For the bargain hunters we still have copies of the hardback versions of many of the Sixties Spotting Days series which have been reduced to £9.95 from £19.95 to clear the remainder.

Kevin Derrick

Strathwood Publishing

• RMweb Gold

Kevin, any date for the Seventies Diesel and Electric book?

Tony

Yes I have some good news and some bad news, first the good news in that there are now two books on their way, both Seventies Diesel & Electric Days Remembered & Seventies Diesel & Electric Days Remembered II in the next 60 days. The bad news is that we are forced to increase the prices on all new titles, having absorbed increases in costs for ten years now the dam has had to burst. £19.95 titles will rise to £24.95 and £29.95 titles going to £34.95. We will honour all pre-orders at the original prices before release on forthcoming titles.

Sorry guys, but these increases should have been applied some time ago.

Kevin Derrick

Strathwood Publishing

• RMweb Gold

Last day for this year's Christmas & New Year Special Offer deal, the offer end tonight at midnight, a last chance to catch up with some titles and grab a freebie or two along the way.

Kevin Derrick

Strathwood Publishing

• 6 months later...