Great Western Railway Journal No 101

Neal Ball

• RMweb Premium

Has anyone seen it yet?

Issue 100 was a tad late, 101 was supposed to be on time - have you seen it?

-------------------

As its issue 100 its it going to be a particularly special edition, hence being so late?

Thanks.

Edited by Neal Ball

I was just looking at issue 99 this afternoon to check on the proposed date of publication (allegedly 7th October).  We're still comfortably within the GWRJ publication error bars, so it may turn up within the next few weeks...

Actual publication of the Journal seems to inherit from the "Post Nationalisation Scene", rather than from the "GWR".  In other words, its invariably late.  :jester:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hey!

NEXT ISSUE: [/size]NO 100, Due:13/12/2016 [/size]£6.30

So says http://www.newsstand.co.uk/166-Railways-Magazines/4055-Subscribe-to-GREAT-WESTERN-RAILWAY-JNL-Magazine-Subscription.aspx

The price quoted above included postage.

If you follow that link it says issue 100 has sold out and the next issue is 101 on the 19th January.

If you follow that link it says issue 100 has sold out and the next issue is 101 on the 19th January.

Well I've never seen issue 100 in the shop's so unless it was a print run of 1. In which case anyone got a copy that they happy to lend me

• RMweb Gold

I wonder if Samuel Beckett's Waiting for Godot or Endgame could be rewritten around the wait for the next issue of GWRJ?  :jester:

This is the last time, I promise, that I repeat the "Waiting For Karau" line.

• Like 1