Great Western Railway Journal No 101

Neal Ball

I was just about to ask if anyone had seen 103 in the wild yet.

I'll be having a look at the local purveyors railway mag shelf tomorrow (Monday, another Monday on from my last post....). They'll be getting fed up of seeing me come in, sigh and walk out without so much as buying anything......

About four weeks ago (pre Scakleforum) on another thread Not Jeremy said it was at the printers.

Whether it was, and the ink's taking a long time to dry, is one of the questions.

Yes. I have been thinking about the 103 issue being at the printers a month ago, a message from a forked tongue I would think.!

Keith

I was at the local purveyors on Thursday.  The last two copies of 102 had been removed from the shelves and that usually precedes the putting-out of the next issue by a couple of days or so.  I'll be passing the emporium this Saturday morning, so I'll have a look in and see....

Steels self for another experience of crushing disappointment....

I was at the local purveyors on Thursday.  The last two copies of 102 had been removed from the shelves and that usually precedes the putting-out of the next issue by a couple of days or so.  I'll be passing the emporium this Saturday morning, so I'll have a look in and see....

Steels self for another experience of crushing disappointment....

Nothing in Ealing. The last pair of 102s were taken off the shelves at least two weeks ago......

Availability logic update:

printf("Is the GWRJ out yet?\n\n");

do {

103AtEaling = GetStatus("Ealing", 103);

if (103AtEaling == TRUE) {

printf("Its OUT! Hurrah!!!\n");

}

else {

printf("No its not. Drat, Damn, Grrr, etc.\n");

}

} while( 103AtEaling != TRUE );

Sample output:

Is the GWRJ out yet?

No its not. Drat, Damn, Grrr, etc.

Edited by Hroth

It'll be a bit of a race going on here - will the first one on the shelves be GWRJ 103 or the next MRJ which was due out a week ago.

I wonder if anyone has dropped dead whilst waiting for GWRJ or MRJ after the due date? Which one of us might be next....?