Bachmann Rep Limited Editions

WILLIAM

• RMweb Gold

Due in today apparently!

Spoken to Bachmann this morning and they'll start shipping them on Friday. Depending on when they arrive at the respective retailers, they should start hitting shelves early-mid next week. :)

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Hi all! Although the imminent arrival of 47628 is very exciting, Bachmann have also today released some pre-production images of the next batch of editions. 

We start with our sales area limited edition 32-788DB in Engineers Grey:

41143783350_2a72b3c262_b.jpg

32-788DB by Derails Models, on Flickr

41143784210_8c663c45b7_b.jpg

32-775SD by Derails Models, on Flickr

41143785050_e8e45763a2_b.jpg

32-775NF by Derails Models, on Flickr

42954376831_3477a806f7_b.jpg

32-775LD by Derails Models, on Flickr

• Like 5

Nice ! Really can’t justify anymore 37s though.....

Age old dilemma - am I collector or a modeller ??

Nothing to say you can't be both Rob. I have more stock than fits on my never finished layout, (boards with track on), I buy what I like when I can afford to. But I also build wagon kits and detail stock. You're an accomplished modeller, we've seen your work, do as you like.

Hi all! Although the imminent arrival of 47628 is very exciting, Bachmann have also today released some pre-production images of the next batch of editions. 

We start with our sales area limited edition 32-788DB in Engineers Grey:

41143783350_2a72b3c262_b.jpg

32-788DB by Derails Models, on Flickr

41143784210_8c663c45b7_b.jpg

32-775SD by Derails Models, on Flickr

41143785050_e8e45763a2_b.jpg

32-775NF by Derails Models, on Flickr

42954376831_3477a806f7_b.jpg

32-775LD by Derails Models, on Flickr

Class 37032 Railfreight of pristine or weathered ?

Nothing to say you can't be both Rob. I have more stock than fits on my never finished layout, (boards with track on), I buy what I like when I can afford to. But I also build wagon kits and detail stock. You're an accomplished modeller, we've seen your work, do as you like.

That’s a good point, I guess we shouldn’t pigeon hole as such.

Problem is I’m into 47s at present ( and two different eras for those )

That’s a good point, I guess we shouldn’t pigeon hole as such.

Problem is I’m into 47s at present ( and two different eras for those )

Thats the tricky thing isn't it? I've an increasing yearning for banger blue locos and filthy rusty 16 ton minerals as I remember from my youth around Chadderton power station and Manchester Victoria, but I also think that 3TG locos look very good too. Such a well designed livery scheme. Trouble is the modern scene interests me too much too.

• Like 1

Decided to email Bachmann about the possibility of them producing an XP64 Class 47 (1960s guise) in N gauge.  A lady called Karen responded stating there were no plans at present but she had forward my request to the Development team.  If you would be interested in such a model then it could not hurt to email Karen as well.

Paddy

UK

Hi All,

My Bachmann class 47 'Sir Daniel Gooch' in GWR 150th anniversary lined green livery arrived yesterday courtesy of Cheltenham Model Centre - thank you.

I haven't had a chance to chip it yet or add the front end detail or even apply any weathering (light dust brake to the bogies & exhaust stain to the roof) but thought I would share an image here.

Enjoy.

post-30109-0-54869200-1530441317_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Hi All,

My Bachmann class 47 'Sir Daniel Gooch' in GWR 150th anniversary lined green livery arrived yesterday courtesy of Cheltenham Model Centre - thank you.

I haven't had a chance to chip it yet or add the front end detail or even apply any weathering (light dust brake to the bogies & exhaust stain to the roof) but thought I would share an image here.

Enjoy.

Mine arrived yesterday as well, very nice model, have a TTS sound chip waiting to be fitted.