MRJ 252

NHY 581

• RMweb Gold

Albert was very pleased with himself. He had managed to position himself in Smiths with a clear view of the shelf where the Smiths Poppsie would display MRJ 252. Located next to the Novelty Veg Monthly display he was confident that he would be the first to secure his copy.

He was hoping for some spiffing 4mm finescale bits and bobs. Perhaps more from that Rice jonny. He wasn't really worried. He could wait. He had ample supplies.

It was just a question of time..........

post-14122-0-39890100-1484677991_thumb.jpeg

Albert was very pleased with himself. He had managed to position himself in Smiths with a clear view of the shelf where the Smiths Poppsie would display MRJ 252. Located next to the Novelty Veg Monthly display he was confident that he would be the first to secure his copy.

He was hoping for some spiffing 4mm finescale bits and bobs. Perhaps more from that Rice jonny. He wasn't really worried. He could wait. He had ample supplies.

It was just a question of time..........

A typical Daily Mail "reconstruction"!

The size of that loophole is a positive invitation for any German sniper to take pot shots at the lookout......

Oh well.  Any sighting in the wild yet?

I wonder how long this thread will last? Its done better than the last attempt already!

• RMweb Gold

Ah well, now you've mentioned the "s" word it won't be long before Andy locks this thread.

Sorry, I shouldn't have used that word. I apologise most profusely and abase myself at your feet.

Serious.

Oops, done it again. That was careless of me.

Actually, I can't remember whether my subscription includes 252 or not. If I wait and it doesn't appear, then I have the answer, and I'll probably have to go to Ealing to get a copy, at least we know that that branch of WHS usually gets some in.

If everybody treated every thread the way you good people treat the MRJ threads it would kill RMWeb within a few days.

It is, frankly, pathetic.

But that is the whole point, the people who post on here understand perfectly that such behaviour would not be acceptable on other areas of the form.

What has Frank got to do with it?

Still two 251s in Smiffs in Hemel.

Bernard

Archived