What do you think of these?

Done to measurements, rather than just some random bell or vague guess.

The thicker ones are options for more strength or to be scaled down to N. I can also get the totally accurate one with a thin metal support arm so that its the correct thickness and strong. And they can come painted green and brass coloured too.

Rob

https://www.shapeway...bobsbitsandbobs

My 3d printed bells have arrived. Get them to paint yourself from my shapeways or buy them from TMC if you like them. Thank you.

Rob

post-30092-0-69936800-1521139479_thumb.jpg

post-30092-0-11263200-1521139506_thumb.jpg

post-30092-0-65602500-1521139524_thumb.jpg

post-30092-0-22086400-1521139538_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Yep showing 0 stock on Locomotion so would safely assume it has sold out unless some pre-orders don't get sold and these come back online, you should give them a call if you want  to find out the current status or try to purchase one.

Well done to NRM & Bachmann for a popular model.

Best get my extra one sold on ebay so I can retire to the Bahamas on the proceeds!  :laugh:

• Like 1

Just been onto your site but it says they are not for sale

It's been sorted. A new updated revised version is now on the shapeways site.

And the TMC versions are in stock at TMC. Just call them or email if they're not pictured on the web yet. They also offer a fitting service or can weather your NRM version to prototypically compliment it's nice glossy finish and fit it's brass nameplates neatly.

Thanks

Rob

https://www.shapeway...bobsbitsandbobs

Edited by How about a Dictator Loco Class?

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Just received an email saying there is an Evening Star box set launch on June 30th and July 1st. Price for the boxed set is £359. Looking forward to getting my hands on this set.

• 1 month later...

For those who can't make it, I have managed to get a price out of Locomotion to post the set(s) out when they arrive, and have quoted standard rate £7.50 for UK delivery instead of going to Locomotion to collect them at the launch event. I'll be taking the postage option.

Edited by srihaggis

• 3 weeks later...

I will have all details for those who pre-ordered and how how to pay the box sets sent by Tuesday at the latest, the reason for the delay has been due to organising the Boxsets and delivery of the individual components to make them up which includes a special booklet on the history of the two Evening Stars written by our senior curator Anthony Coulls and also because I’ve had a few days on holiday to attend the Hunslet 125 gala and the 50th Birthday of the KWVR.

The condition of the 66 is superb and is a real credit to GBRf, who we send our most grateful thanks for allowing the engine to attend this weekend and if anyone is in the area tomorrow please call in, even if it is just to ask where your Single is.

Regards

Stuart

Can we pick up box sets tomorrow also?

Really wanted to come up today but with no emails responded to, a 400mile round trip is too much an ask to just photo a loco that runs past me regularly anyway! I do have plans for tomorrow but if the above is responded to I might be able to change plans...