Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

Hi Andy

Sorry haven't popped in until now. Been a busy week. Think I'm going to give the Norwich trip a miss tomorrow as after today's disruption, and the 37's disappearing down the GEML somewhere, I think there will probably be a good chance of being bowled out tomorrow.

The new Layouts looking good with plenty of shunting opportunities by the looks of things. Hopefully this will bring you plenty of enjoyment. Done a bit to PDW today whilst listening to the slates rattling on the roof. Pretty scary at times. Luckily it's died down now.

Looking forward to seeing more development on your new project.

Cheers

Marcus

Edited by Marcus 37

Hi Andy,

I have had a few days away so just catching up. I think it's looking pretty good.

Cheers Peter.

Thanks Peter, I guess Terminus Stations, as much as I like them are just not for me, modelling wise. The Yard should satisfy my Shunting needs and lots of Depot action as well.

Looking good Andy, just had an enjoyable 15 mins catching up.  As the others have said, somehow this seems more your cup of tea! But as long your happy with it. Love the gentle curves coming off that new Y point, very prototypical, nice and smooth!

Following (as ever!) with interest and much enjoyment (as well as envy) at the speed you achieve things!

Rich

Thanks Rich, glad you caught up and like it, yes definitely more my cup of Tea.

Hi Andy

Sorry haven't popped in until now. Been a busy week. Think I'm going to give the Norwich trip a miss tomorrow as after today's disruption, and the 37's disappearing down the GEML somewhere, I think there will probably be a good chance of being bowled out tomorrow.

The new Layouts looking good with plenty of shunting opportunities by the looks of things. Hopefully this will bring you plenty of enjoyment. Done a bit to PDW today whilst listening to the slates rattling on the roof. Pretty scary at times. Luckily it's died down now.

Looking forward to seeing more development on your new project.

Cheers

Marcus

Hi Marcus, I've been following your exploits playing with the Real things, and PDW is really looking good.

The Other New project is coming on.

All the best mate.

Edited by Andrew P

A little wiring today, but nothing worth photographing.

The weathering job hasn't arrived today so I can get some more wiring done over the  weekend.

Also some work done on the OTHER New project today, including the arrival of a special New Loco for it.

• Like 4

A little wiring today, but nothing worth photographing.

The weathering job hasn't arrived today so I can get some more wiring done over the weekend.

Also some work done on the OTHER New project today, including the arrival of a special New Loco for it.

Is the new project the one with a certain 0-4-2 loco from Hattons?

Well the wiring was finished this afternoon and so it was Play Time, in order to do some real testing, all worked well I'm pleased to say. Next job wire the Points in the next few weeks.

post-9335-0-29762500-1488048498_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-50662200-1488048549_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-71758900-1488048634_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-43589700-1488048729_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-54960400-1488048774_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-17563500-1488048834_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-95525000-1488048890_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-22195600-1488048969_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-53662400-1488049022_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-53540800-1488049085_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-88458700-1488049149_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-73257400-1488049225_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-81302900-1488049278_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

Hi Andy

Well judging by all those trains running around and the amount of pictures youve posted it looks as if you're actually enjoying yourself at last. Looks superb mate. Nice and busy and plenty of shunting to be done. Hopefully this ones cracked it for you this time.

Cheers

Marcus

• RMweb Gold

Looking good Andy!

You really can't beat several siding, numerous Speedlink style wagons and a blue 08 ;). Wins every time in my book!

I like that it looks busy and focused, but not overcrowded. Plenty of room for movements and I think you've cracked the depot totally.  Its very realistic, something I seem to struggle with getting the right 'look'.

Rich

Hi Andy

Well judging by all those trains running around and the amount of pictures youve posted it looks as if you're actually enjoying yourself at last. Looks superb mate. Nice and busy and plenty of shunting to be done. Hopefully this ones cracked it for you this time.

Cheers

Marcus

Looking good Andy!

You really can't beat several siding, numerous Speedlink style wagons and a blue 08 ;). Wins every time in my book!

I like that it looks busy and focused, but not overcrowded. Plenty of room for movements and I think you've cracked the depot totally.  Its very realistic, something I seem to struggle with getting the right 'look'.

Rich

It's coming on a treat Andy ,looks a lot of fun

Brian

Thanks Marcus Rich and Brian, it's even more intresting than thought it would be, and some new movements came to light this morning, see below.