Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

So you'll be shunting before lunch - what's planned for the afternoon (and evening)?

Looking good Andy.

Thanks Ray, it's time for a knap in the chair after Lunch and on here in the evening putting you lot in order, hahahha

Hi Andy

I've finally managed to catch up with the new project. This is certainly more you.

Although I'm looking forward to the progress, please don't do too much.

Hi Andy

Wot my REME mate above has said "Although I'm looking forward to the progress, please don't do too much."

Hi Duncan and Clive, I am pacing myself with this one as I need to save some energy for the BLT / Pen replacement along the other wall. I'm pleased so far though, and as you know Clive, Depots can be just fun little projects in their own right..

Wow! Where did this spring from? And where did Beale Street go???

Will follow with interest.

Great pair of pictures from the GC. Is that binny I see sneaking into shot?

Morning Andy,

Beale St has gone / will be going back onto the 2 X 4ft boards as originally planned, and has moved down one in the pecking order at the moment as NK and the Pen replacement will get underway first, besides, I run my O Gauge more up at the Club on the Dornoch Branch now a couple of times a Month.

Yes that is Jeff / Binny getting in the way, hahha, we had a great day out down there yesterday, here are a couple more pics for your enjoyment.

The Jinty about to depart.

post-9335-0-41501300-1487493597_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-24228300-1487493621_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-79063200-1487493653_thumb.jpg

And at Quorn.

post-9335-0-64364500-1487493708_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-49741800-1487493758_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Andy this is looking good mate keep them pics coming.

Nice track layout Andy. Plenty of scope for some interesting train movements.

John.

Thanks Mark and John, Yes apart from the Yard, the Depot itself offers some movements, on and off of Stock but also Light Engine direct in and out of the Fiddle Yard.

Thanks for looking in Guys.

Morning Andy,

Beale St has gone / will be going back onto the 2 X 4ft boards as originally planned, and has moved down one in the pecking order at the moment as NK and the Pen replacement will get underway first, besides, I run my O Gauge more up at the Club on the Dornoch Branch now a couple of times a Month.

Yes that is Jeff / Binny getting in the way, hahha, we had a great day out down there yesterday, here are a couple more pics for your enjoyment.

The Jinty about to depart.

attachicon.gifGCR with Jeff and John 016.JPG

attachicon.gifGCR with Jeff and John 001.JPG

attachicon.gifGCR with Jeff and John 002.JPG

And at Quorn.

attachicon.gifGCR with Jeff and John 019.JPG

attachicon.gifGCR with Jeff and John 021.JPG

Great pics again Andy. I do have a soft spot for the Ivatt, especially in the green livery. Did you have a ride? I may wander over next Saturday morning whilst Sarah is out at the local NCT sale. The only trouble is my membership pass has expired, and they have not sent my renewal yet. I had the same problem last year when my TTI colleague chased it up at the booking office.

• Like 2

Great pics again Andy. I do have a soft spot for the Ivatt, especially in the green livery. Did you have a ride? I may wander over next Saturday morning whilst Sarah is out at the local NCT sale. The only trouble is my membership pass has expired, and they have not sent my renewal yet. I had the same problem last year when my TTI colleague chased it up at the booking office.

No Andy, no Train Ride, TBH I don't see the point, I prefer to stand in the Yard or on the Platform and watch, hear and SMELL the movements, plus it leaves more money to spend on Breakfast's, hahah

• Like 2

Can't keep up with you Andy.

Liking the look of this so far.

Thanks very much, I think because I haven't picked an area I'm a lot freer to do what I want and not get it to wrong, (I hope), hahhah

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

Only an Hour in the Old Potting Shed this evening, so I've fitted the Controller into the Facia.

post-9335-0-89272400-1487535902_thumb.jpg

I've also sorted the Fiddle Yard.

post-9335-0-97273300-1487535953_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-87393400-1487535973_thumb.jpg

There won't be much progress in the week ahead as I'm out for 4 Days and then probably up late Thurs night / Fri morning watching the By Election programs, so even Friday will be a washout I expect.

• Like 9

Hi Andy

This slipped under my radar didn't it, or maybe I need new glasses so I don;t miss new thread titles, but I think the truth is you build them so fast they've been and gone before I get a chance to read them.

It looks as though it is going to be a good one for a lot of shunting about.

Jim

Hi Andy

This slipped under my radar didn't it, or maybe I need new glasses so I don;t miss new thread titles, but I think the truth is you build them so fast they've been and gone before I get a chance to read them.

It looks as though it is going to be a good one for a lot of shunting about.

Jim

Hi Jim, And thanks, this will satisfy my love of Track and Locos etc. whilst the BLT will satisfy my love of Scenics.

• Like 2

Cheers Mike and Shaun, yes a busy week, but I'm in the Shed tonight whilst the good lady watches the Soaps, but wont be doing any real work, probably just a planning evening ready for the weekend when things should get back to ALMOST normal.

I wish I had a gang to help me, but I'm home alone, Billy no mates, just a lonesome Modeller, ahhhhhhh :no:  :no: :no:  :no:  

• Like 4

Hi Guys, thanks for the interest, all is well, and I'll be back in full swing next week once I have this week out of the way. Mum's Birthday tomorrow and a couple of big weathering jobs arriving Friday, so a busy weekend ahead by the looks of it.

I'll have some more up-dates as well very soon.

• RMweb Gold

Looking good Andy, just had an enjoyable 15 mins catching up.  As the others have said, somehow this seems more your cup of tea! But as long your happy with it. Love the gentle curves coming off that new Y point, very prototypical, nice and smooth!

Following (as ever!) with interest and much enjoyment (as well as envy) at the speed you achieve things!

Rich