Hornby Magazine on Ipad Problems

John M Upton

• RMweb Premium

Hello

In an effort to cut down on the amount of paper I have I took the decision last year to go over to electronic versions of some magazines.

I view all these on my Ipad and have had little or no problems with them except for the Hornby Magazine app.

It keeps crashing, freezing and when it does work is excruciatingly slow, often skipping to random pages in the blink of an eye.

Am I the only one having these issues?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

More problems with the online version, latest edition some of the pages in the middle will not load!!

I just saw this thread would like to add that the HM app often crashes on my admittedly quite old iPad and has to be restarted. The other magazine apps run just fine on the same iPad

Norm

• RMweb Gold

Hello

In an effort to cut down on the amount of paper I have I took the decision last year to go over to electronic versions of some magazines.

I view all these on my Ipad and have had little or no problems with them except for the Hornby Magazine app.

It keeps crashing, freezing and when it does work is excruciatingly slow, often skipping to random pages in the blink of an eye.

Am I the only one having these issues?

I was having problems this past week with the BRM online app on my iPad, which wouldn't download properly after the first few pages and wouldn't load the remainder of the latest issue. I deleted the app and then downloaded it again from the App Store and restored all the issues that I had previously downloaded using iCloud. It might be worth a try in resolving the problems you're having and shouldn't take too much time. Edited by kopite