Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Tales from Brookford - A miniature story in video

Corbs

• RMweb Gold

Hello everyone, I’d like to introduce a little project called ‘Tales from Brookford’, a collaboration between Paul aka PLS and myself.

As some of you may know, Paul has created a masterpiece of a layout, Brookford, which continues to grow and change.
Paul’s story-like layout updates inspired me to compile and adapt a few of the stories into video form, and the result is here.
This story is called ‘The Party’, and we present the first three chapters here.

It is my intention to add a new chapter every week, which I’ll link on this thread.
Some of you may know the story already, but I hope all can enjoy!

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

If you haven't already seen it, the main Brookford thread is on NGRM-Online and is well worth a read.

Edited by Corbs
  • Like 8

• RMweb Gold

Forgot to add - I'll try and get an episode out every Tuesday until the completion of 'The Party', then we have some more stories in the pipeline, some of which may not have been featured online before :)

• RMweb Gold

Thanks John and Giles! I have to admit I did buy a Bachmann Skarloey after joining NGRM.

Who knows, maybe the inhabitants of Brookford will crop up in unusual places in the future....

Thanks John and Giles! I have to admit I did buy a Bachmann Skarloey after joining NGRM.

Is that all? That's only money! It's the whimsy and eccentricity, plus Daniel's buildings, that's got me addicted!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

it's Tuesday, the party is in full swing which means it's time for the 7th and final chapter, thank you for watching and I hope you check back again for more tales in the future!

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

should add that about a month ago, Brookford was scrapped, PLS has moved onto larger things like first world war narrow gauge in 16mm, though he kept the minaiture oval in the middle of the village

You should start a new series with the new layout. I'm thinking of making a similar series with my layout once I've completed it.