MRJ back issues

Chris GH

Hi Guys

Is there a back issue site that I can use to get a couple of the previous magazines ?

The Newsstand web page doesn't appear to list it

You can scroll back through the covers and see the previous mags but I don't know if they are available to buy as a one off purchase

Regards Chris GH

Hi Chriss G.H.

Seven Valley Railway  -Kidderminster station have a good selection of back copies , all prised as cover. phone them first, to ensure they still have them.

emte

P . S.    is kidderminster  the station at the top of a steep hill !

• RMweb Gold

Hi Guys

Is there a back issue site that I can use to get a couple of the previous magazines ?

The Newsstand web page doesn't appear to list it

You can scroll back through the covers and see the previous mags but I don't know if they are available to buy as a one off purchase

Regards Chris GH

Hi Chriss G.H.

Seven Valley Railway  -Kidderminster station have a good selection of back copies , all prised as cover. phone them first, to ensure they still have them.

emte

P . S.    is kidderminster  the station at the top of a steep hill !

Chriss G.H  -  N.B. Don't rely on anything you find by searching online.  Kidderminster Railway Museum have not done a good job of tidying up old web pages and you can still end up going to old pages showing stock they no longer have.  Phone them as emte suggests.

emte  -  I thought it was just down from the top of a steep hill?  :jester:

Edited by teaky