Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

Photo

The McMullen Coal Company Light Railway

• Please log in to reply
476 replies to this topic

#476 Owd Bob

Owd Bob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationSouth Lancs'

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:06

hi "bob" plates look nice as does the loco. did you get your plates when they had the offer on ?

i ordered 4 sets for talyllyn locos 1,2,3,4.

pic is no1 talyllyn on the llechfan garden railway.

Hey up! Stuart, i ordered the plates a couple of months ago and they cost a fiver for each pair of both names and works plates, i don't know whether that was when they were on offer but it did seem very cheap at the time, and at least it's nice to see someone had a good time in Wales that week, :jester: Is that loco one of the kits you were showing me a few months ago Ossy? if so can we have more info' on them please? :this:  :derisive:  

Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

#477 ossygobbin

ossygobbin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 13:31

mark. yes its the 3D printed loco, for those interested and dont know about these kits this is the link.

http://pdf-models.com

yes it was great, pity you couldnt make it due to your health problem, hope your on the mend.

• Informative/Useful x 1