Bardon Aggregates Class 66

Anthony566

I've had that bit fall off a few of my 66's. It's off the inner end of one of the bogie frames.

Thanks ... ill look at my other 66's as for some reason that didn't even enter my mind !!!! It's been a long day :)

Edited by Anthony566

Stunning re-livery on this 66, be nice if Kernow's have this in the pipeline (wink-wink, nudge-nudge)

Stunning ? Taking off a bardon vinyl and replacing it with a " freightliner " one .

I don't think they'll do it, niche market, too similar to the old one and who's to say that won't be an early reprint as it's non standard

Stunning ? Taking off a bardon vinyl and replacing it with a " freightliner " one .

I don't think they'll do it, niche market, too similar to the old one and who's to say that won't be an early reprint as it's non standard

It's been running like this since early 2015.

Samuel.

Branding got took off when they lost the Bardon (Aggregate Industries) contract, to the Boys in Blue (and orange!).

If people have the original version, they are not going to want another, with just a slight rebrand, especially at todays Bachmann Class 66 prices!