Malcolm Mitchell GWR 517 kit instructions

Hi All

Hopefully someone can help.  I bought a 517 kit from David Geen at Scalefour North but page 14 in the instructions is missing.  I have two of the preceding page entitled "The Superstructure" but not the following page which should be number 14.

Can someone send me a copy?

I think the 4mm and 7mm instructions are the same so either will do.

Thanks

Cheers

Peter

Hi All

Hopefully someone can help.  I bought a 517 kit from David Geen at Scalefour North but page 14 in the instructions is missing.  I have two of the preceding page entitled "The Superstructure" but not the following page which should be number 14.

Can someone send me a copy?

I think the 4mm and 7mm instructions are the same so either will do.

Thanks

Cheers

Peter

Yes, I have them intact but a bit dog eared but I will have to scan them when I get a chance.

It's an excellent kit.  The instructions are chiefly helpful to sort out the myriad options.  I found it an easy build. 

Here it is about 6 months ago before a few details and plates.

post-1733-0-48116400-1493719905_thumb.jpg

Thanks LaScala for the reply.  Your build looks excellent and inspirational. Good to see another one completed.  

Mine will be in an earlier condition than yours with the Wolverhampton valance style, open cab and "armchair" bunker.

I did email David Geen some time ago but have not had a reply yet.  

PM me when you've had a chance to scan the page and I'll send you my email address.

Cheers

Peter

Thanks LaScala for the reply.  Your build looks excellent and inspirational. Good to see another one completed.  

Mine will be in an earlier condition than yours with the Wolverhampton valance style, open cab and "armchair" bunker.

I did email David Geen some time ago but have not had a reply yet.  

PM me when you've had a chance to scan the page and I'll send you my email address.

Cheers

Peter

Check your PM box now