My new Youtube channel.

Starscream

Hi there

I've just started my own youtube channel, which will be about a variety of railway modelling....  painting, detailing, weathering, renumbering, etc... and later I plan to start a new layout too.

I only have two videos so far, but I have a couple more in the editing phase, one of them should be finished later today.

My channel is called; "UK Diesel & Electric Railway Modelling"

https://www.youtube....28EWJ1z7UUN9-8A

Don't be put off by the name.... even if you don't do D&E modelling, the techniques are universal.

Feel free to leave comments and opinions

Cheers

Dave

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Just subscribed.

I look forward to seeing your videos Dave. Hopefully a West Coast diesel may cross your work bench at some point. I have a soft spot for their fleet lol.

Just subscribed.

I look forward to seeing your videos Dave. Hopefully a West Coast diesel may cross your work bench at some point. I have a soft spot for their fleet lol.

Thanks very much.

Probably won't see any WCRC locos.... my modelling period is the late 80's to mid 90's Sectorisation period of British Rail.

• Like 1

One thing I forgot to add.... is that I'll be holding google hangouts with other modellers from DEMU.

The first will be tomorrow night between 9pm to 10pm.

Cheers

Dave

Edited by Starscream

• 1 month later...

Hi there.

Just thought you might be interested to know... I just uploaded the 2nd part of my class 33 upgrade.

In this one, I show how I solder up a Shawplan roof fan etch.

I have several videos up now, including a couple of 'Hangouts' with fellow DEMU members.

Cheers

Dave

Edited by Starscream