Build a JLTRT Mineral wagon

Build a working gated level crossing

Layout:

Didcot A power station 'N' 

Scrapyard diorama 'N' 

Shillingstone 'OO' 

Peter Marriott's 50 hour layout building challenge

Guide to Britain's hundreds of new trains   

Backscene - Chris Leigh puts a set of Kitmaster Mk1s into service and recalls the windswept press unveiling of the Traveling College, when a Class 101 DMU pulled a 'Deltic' and 10 coaches!

post-1062-0-55692900-1496141754_thumb.jpg

Edited by dibber25
  • Like 1

Looks like another extensive list of things to do, see or buy. It'll be interesting to see how many I'd be interested in buying. And I guess that's the nub of all these ' list' features and cataloge journalism - just how much do the readers agree with the lists and how many of the items would they have voted to include.

I'm starting to tire of scanning lists. Sometimes it's nice to concentrate on just a few of the items and provide more in depth research to read and digest. But we'll see with this next issue.

G.

Looks like another extensive list of things to do, see or buy. It'll be interesting to see how many I'd be interested in buying. And I guess that's the nub of all these ' list' features and cataloge journalism - just how much do the readers agree with the lists and how many of the items would they have voted to include.

I'm starting to tire of scanning lists. Sometimes it's nice to concentrate on just a few of the items and provide more in depth research to read and digest. But we'll see with this next issue.

G.

No lists to scan. (CJL)

No lists to scan. (CJL)

So there isn't a list of 43 items to buy as indicated on the cover pic?

(PS Not 'scan' as in digitise using a scanner but as in browse, eyeball, read, peruse, look at, . . . )

G

This looks as if it's going to be an interesting issue.  Particularly looking forward to reading about how to make a lift-out section.  I made one a few years ago and it's not great - trains often derail at the joints.  So I hope to build another one, this time properly!

I'll be collecting my saved copy from my local newsagents on Thursday

• Like 1

So there isn't a list of 43 items to buy as indicated on the cover pic?

(PS Not 'scan' as in digitise using a scanner but as in browse, eyeball, read, peruse, look at, . . . )

G

Not just a list - more like some mini-reviews and a couple of Workbench tests. (CJL)

Edited by dibber25

subs copy arrived today, enjoyable read so far, loving the pic of laurel and hardy on the RH&DR

I have only just recieved the June No. 235 Issue today!!   Will be sending yet another email to Bauer media.

• RMweb Premium

Perhaps publication is moving to Friday.

I just published the date I was given. Maybe due to two bank holidays within the 4-week production cycle. (CJL)

I'll either check out the date given in last months or the newsagents shelves today.

I'll either check out the date given in last months or the newsagents shelves today.

Almost impossible to ensure that they are in every store on the publication date, anyway. Some shops receive them early and put them out immediately, others are late putting them on display. it's not an exact science. The digital edition should be available on publication day but even that doesn't always happen as it should. (CJL)

• RMweb Premium

Almost impossible to ensure that they are in every store on the publication date, anyway. Some shops receive them early and put them out immediately, others are late putting them on display. it's not an exact science. The digital edition should be available on publication day but even that doesn't always happen as it should. (CJL)

They were on the shelves yesterday, Thursday.

• Like 1