Class 143 buyer sought

dibber25

A couple of years back (at the Warley show, I think, or possibly Model Rail Live) I sold a part-built 'O' gauge Class 143 Pacer. The buyer contacted me regarding some missing parts. I have now found a box of detail parts in the back of my shed which I think belong with this kit. If the buyer would like to PM me or contact me on chris.leigh@bauermedia.co.uk, I'll be delighted to pop them in the mail. (CJL)

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of years back (at the Warley show, I think, or possibly Model Rail Live) I sold a part-built 'O' gauge Class 143 Pacer. The buyer contacted me regarding some missing parts. I have now found a box of detail parts in the back of my shed which I think belong with this kit. If the buyer would like to PM me or contact me on chris.leigh@bauermedia.co.uk, I'll be delighted to pop them in the mail. (CJL)

Hi Chris,

I am visiting Uk, and at Doncaster, I acquire group of etches only for a class 142 Pacer. It may be possible that these are the ones you are refering to as the seller said to me they were in a box of other bits and pieces. Should the parts not be claimed , would you please contact me.

Regards

Kerry GoG 20841