9mm code 55 roller gauges

Julia

Anyone know where I can buy a pair of code 55 9mm roller gauges, ideally need somewhere that will ship to the Netherlands at a non-extortionate amount. The only hit I'm getting is Aussie ones for DCC concepts, or handlaid track in the US. 

For a bonus, am also after some V filling jigs for the same rail. 

J

This is a real gap for N gauge. I think at one point either the 2mm Scale Association did a one-time run of these, based on their normal gauges, for people who specifically responded to an advert. Or maybe it was the N gauge society commissioned them? Either way I'm not aware of brass ones ever having been easily available in the UK. 

I've just hit the need for a 6.5mm gauge code 40 roller gauge (building Z scale track using 2mm Scale Association components), as the gauge the Association sell for that gauge is for code 30 rail. I think I've worked out to make one using the lathe I've currently got (borrowed from a friend) using a slimmed down parting off tool (waiting for a spare one to arrive at the moment). It might be worth asking a friend with a lathe to help you out and make one? If you have the right tools and an accurate enough lathe, I can't see it being a long or complex job.

Justin