McLaren Models

Ragtag

Hi all,

placed an order with McLaren Models of Falkirk on 29th May. Money taken from the account and confirmation e-mail sent but no further communication received, no parcel received and the order on their website simply shows as 'pending'. I've contacted them to ask for an update but thought I'd ask in the meantime whether anyone here had had dealings with them?

Thanks in advance,

Stu

Hi all,

placed an order with McLaren Models of Falkirk on 29th May. Money taken from the account and confirmation e-mail sent but no further communication received, no parcel received and the order on their website simply shows as 'pending'. I've contacted them to ask for an update but thought I'd ask in the meantime whether anyone here had had dealings with them?

Thanks in advance,

Stu

Yes - very helpful gentleman when I needed some US vehicles - all dealt with over the phone!

• RMweb Premium

McLaren models have been around for a long time. Only an occasional shop visitor and also attended of the Falkirk Swapmeets that they organise, but never had any issues . Suggest lifting phone to them, sure this will get sorted out.

• 1 month later...

2 months on since the original order the shop still has my money and I don't have the products. Despite the items being shown as in stock they actually weren't but were “included in an order currently on its way to us now" as of June 15th. Having had no response to recent contacts I think it will soon be time to pursue a refund through other means. I'll let you know how I get on.

• 1 month later...