prodigy service.

Hi All.

Just wanted to post a big thank you to Gaugemaster and congradulate them on there excellent service.

I had a self inflicted problem with my prodigy advance which is now over 2 years old, Gaugemaster  informed

me that I needed to return it to them which I did on Saturday June 10th by post. I was absolutely surprised when

My system was returned to me today only 3 working days later completely repaired and here is the best bit with complements

of gaugemaster controls.

Good old customer service at its best from a well satisfied customer.

Craig.

Hi All.

Just wanted to post a big thank you to Gaugemaster and congradulate them on there excellent service.

I had a self inflicted problem with my prodigy advance which is now over 2 years old, Gaugemaster  informed

me that I needed to return it to them which I did on Saturday June 10th by post. I was absolutely surprised when

My system was returned to me today only 3 working days later completely repaired and here is the best bit with complements

of gaugemaster controls.

Good old customer service at its best from a well satisfied customer.

Craig.

Agree!

Have also experienced this kind of excellent service from GaugeMaster. If only everything worked like that . . .

John

Agree!

Have also experienced this kind of excellent service from GaugeMaster. If only everything worked like that . . .

John

i too have witnessed Gaugemaster's very good service. A newbie with DCC, I wasn't sure whether it was the Prodigy or the chip...spoke to them, being only 40mins away, I took it down to them and dropped off. Went for a spot of lunch nearby and on my return it was fixed....a problem with the chip...brilliant service.