Model Rail 237

grahame

I received a strange email yesterday from the publishers. It said that the next issue (237?) was on it way, but it didn't turn up with the post that day or even this morning, and then it yabbered on about downloading an electronic version when that is not what I subscribe to. I prefer and hope I still have a printed version supplied.

Why do they send such confusing emails?

G.

If it's the same one that I received then it's just telling you that it's due and the contents.

I expect it will turn up on Monday or Tuesday as usual.

The only reference to digital is 

If you subscribe to the digital edition, your issue will be in the app and available to download on Thursday 29th June. 

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Jason

If it's the same one that I received then it's just telling you that it's due and the contents.

Yep, I know it's due. The date was published in the last issue and it comes every four weeks.

It's not telling me anything new or that I don't know so is a waste of electrons and my time in opening and reading it. I'm sure I ticked for no emails and/or communications. Plus they know I don't have the electronic version so why bother to mention that to me.

But I'm not worried. It's just that such pointless emails are unnecessary and can spread confusion.

G. 

I received a strange email yesterday from the publishers. It said that the next issue (237?) was on it way, but it didn't turn up with the post that day or even this morning, and then it yabbered on about downloading an electronic version when that is not what I subscribe to. I prefer and hope I still have a printed version supplied.

Why do they send such confusing emails?

G.

I had the same email too. Still waiting for the July 236 Issue!!   

MR237 August-dated Model Rail will be published on June 29 - both electronic and print versions. Some subscribers may receive their copies before or after that date. I will post the contents details here and on Facebook nearer the time. (CJL)