Replacement for Buy and Sell

Black 5 Bear

• 7 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi Andy and team,

Any further developments to report on a replacement for the old buy and sell thread?

I (for one) found the original listings a really useful feature, enabling our community to exchange stuff for mutual benefit.

Would be great to see something reintroduced to facilitate this process.

Thanks,

Steve

• Administrators

Hi Andy and team,

Any further developments to report on a replacement for the old buy and sell thread?

I (for one) found the original listings a really useful feature, enabling our community to exchange stuff for mutual benefit.

Would be great to see something reintroduced to facilitate this process.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

We haven't forgotten. Andy's working on something as we speak. As soon as it's ready we'll let everyone know.

Thanks,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

We haven't forgotten. Andy's working on something as we speak. As soon as it's ready we'll let everyone know.

Thanks,

Steve

That's good to know, I pm'd him sometime ago and had one reply, but nothing to subsequent messages :( Edited by leopardml2341

That's good to know, I pm'd him sometime ago and had one reply, but nothing to subsequent messages :(

Sorry Andy, I had meant to get back to you with an update but I hadn't got a clear answer at that point as to precisely what way I was heading with it. Depending on tests I may have some news in a few weeks.

• Like 1

Sorry Andy, I had meant to get back to you with an update but I hadn't got a clear answer at that point as to precisely what way I was heading with it. Depending on tests I may have some news in a few weeks.

Thank You.

Wondered if they'd just got lost, some sent to other people have not been replied to either.

Asking the question here proved the PM's are working :)