Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

Photo

Nampara for Hendrawna

EM gauge GWR pregrouping Mixed gauge broad gauge

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 drduncan

drduncan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 14 August 2017 - 16:38

I'll probably be using Alan Gibson EM ones. Have you had any problems with these on BGS bridge rail?
Duncan

Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

#27 BG John

BG John

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,419 posts
  • LocationWest Wales

Posted 14 August 2017 - 16:52

I'll probably be using Alan Gibson EM ones. Have you had any problems with these on BGS bridge rail?
Duncan

I use P4 standards. I just tried a few of my EM wagons on a piece of rail, as I thought there might be a problem. I haven't bought any EM wheels for several decades, so couldn't be sure what is made now. The Hornby wagon is a modern one though!

I know you have reasons for using EM, but it's worth considering P4 to avoid problems.

• Thanks x 1

#28 drduncan

drduncan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth

Posted 14 August 2017 - 18:22

I'll try it and see on one if the quay sidings.
D

#29 BG John

BG John

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,419 posts
  • LocationWest Wales

Posted 14 August 2017 - 20:03

I'd send you a bit try, if I hadn't run out and need to order some more. The odd bit I tried is needed for check rails, that I need to get what I've laid running.

• Friendly/Supportive x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EM gauge, GWR, pregrouping, Mixed gauge, broad gauge