George Woodcock

• RMweb Premium

Hello

And finally-- the last instalment;

LAYOUTS

Friday Bridge, EM Gauge, 1960s ER, Dave Tailby

Portwey, OO Gauge, Early 2000s Wessex Trains, Stu Davies

Cripple Sidings, OO Gauge, 1980s/90s, BR, Richard Coleman

The Wrecking Crew look forward to seeing you in June. I hope it's warmer by then.

Cheers

George

Hi George

You have not thought things through have you. :no:

I am on the door as normal, which is great. :good:

Friday Bridge? Who is going to operate it if I am on the door? :dontknow:

• Like 1

Hello Clive

May I make an unlikely and improbable suggestion  but how about the owner having a go. Sorry too, too silly by far.

Cheers

George

How about the owner having a go of what??

his layout or the door.

Think I’d go for the door Clive or do as they did at Burton last year and put Fried egg bridge by the door and then they can do both between them.

Steve.

• Like 1

Hello

Fried Egg Bridge wasn't at Burton last year but it is there this year. Clive is the doorman par excellence at Wrec-rail. Or at least that's what he tells us.

Cheers

George

• Like 1

Let’s have a raffle off door ticket sales

1st prize a go on Dave’s layout for an hour

2nd prize a go on Dave’s layout for two hours

Steve

Was thinking you could sell tickets just to see DT behind his own layout, maybe first prize should be the opportunity to see just that?

• 1 month later...

Hello

I see that I have made a small omission. Traders are; Keith's Model Railways, New and Second-hand RTR

H&A Models,  Kits and Bits 

Booklaw, Clue is in the name

Cheers

George

• RMweb Premium

Following on from all the comments elsewhere, this 'lovely layout' will be one of those appearing on June 30th! The operator may be too at some point, discuss!!

Disgusting of Market Harborough

Hi George

You have not thought things through have you. :no:

I am on the door as normal, which is great. :good:

Friday Bridge? Who is going to operate it if I am on the door? :dontknow:

I see a problem. :umbrage:

• RMweb Gold

Following on from all the comments elsewhere, this 'lovely layout' will be one of those appearing on June 30th! The operator may be too at some point, discuss!!

There seems to be rather a lot of track there Mr T, is it two or more of your previous masterpieces nailed/gaffer taped/tied together?

Mike.

• RMweb Premium

There seems to be rather a lot of track there Mr T, is it two or more of your previous masterpieces nailed/gaffer taped/tied together?

Mike.

The only way you'll find out Michael is if you come along...........

Dave 

Mike won't turn up as there is no discount for pensioners unless they have a signed letter stating their age form their parents.

That's a lovely looking diorama :onthequiet:

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Finally confirmed my work rota with my boss today.

I'll be there - still deciding what to take though......

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 1

Hello

Now less than three weeks to go to small but beautifully friendly event.

Cheers

George

This really is a great little show, it’s very informal, the last one I went to I had to ask what time it started, they replied “what time do you think you could get here?”