The first pass of 47324.
This has been cobbled together out of lots of bits. An old Heljan 47 shell was renumbered, new hand rails made all round bits of glazing were found. Thanks again to Ken to sending me three sets of windscreens of from which I managed to salvage two complete windscreens. I made the center headcode panels from scratch found a spare chassis on ebay and had just enough buffer beam detail kicking about to add to that.
It was two coats of railmatch framedirt on the chassis and then weathered with powders and paints.
I always weather the cab areas first. As they need minimal powders and then mask them off and then go for the body first with paints then with powders.
Given it a bit more work so here are some new pictures
Edited by SouthernBlue80s, 25 October 2017 - 21:40 .